Stronglifts 5x5 NSV

Options
hungryshay
hungryshay Posts: 40 Member
I'm on my second week of SL 5x5. I was rubbing lotion on my arms last night and went "Holy ****! I have a muscle!!!!" and ran around my house making my husband and kids feel them.

Yay for SL, Sara who inspired me to pick up heavy stuff, this group of badass people, SS for making an appearance in my dreams last night, and my gym which offers daycare.

Happy Monday, y'all.

Replies

• RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Awesome!!! Yay for muscles:)
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Welcome to the collective.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

Dreaming about SS ? Do tell........:tongue:
  • rlw911
    rlw911 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

Dreaming about SS ? Do tell........:tongue:

I was thinking the same thing! :bigsmile: (both on the congrats and the dream)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had a great evening! :wink: Congrats on the muscle! :bigsmile:
  • wendypow
    wendypow Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Nice!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    All I saw was....
    I'm on my second week of SL 5x5. I was rubbing lotion on my arms last night and went "Holy ****! I have a muscle!!!!" and ran around my house making my husband and kids feel them.

Yay for SL, Sara who inspired me to pick up heavy stuff, this group of badass people, SS for making an appearance in my dreams last night, and my gym which offers daycare.

Happy Monday, y'all.
  • hungryshay
    Options
    All I saw was....

Happy Monday, y'all.

That's basically how it went down.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    All I saw was....

Happy Monday, y'all.

You, I like!
  • hungryshay
    Options
    All I saw was....

Happy Monday, y'all.

You, I like!

NEEMh.gif
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    All I saw was....

Happy Monday, y'all.

You, I like!

NEEMh.gif

:wink: