THE TRUTH - WEIGH IN TIME

OK GUYS - UNFORTUNATELY I AM UP BY 1KG (75KG) WHICH ISN'T GOOD. ADMITTEDLY I HAD ALMOST 2 WEEKS OFF TRAINING DUE TO ILLNESS - HOWEVER - I AM MORTIFIED. WHATEVER IT IS DONE

I HAVE TO WORK EXTRA HARD THIS WEEK TO GET BACK TO 74KG. AS LONG AS I AM GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IT'S OK. WELL THAT IS WHAT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF.

I FEEL LIKE I HAVE LET YOU ALL DOWN, I SET UP THIS GROUP TO HELP BUT I ALSO NEED SUPPORT TOO AND NOW NOT AFRAID TO ASK.

PLEASE POST YOUR WEIGHT GOOD OR BAD - AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THEN THAT'S OK TOO

Replies

• jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Lost one little small pound but more to come----yeah me lol
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Hey Meta, please go easy on yourself. I added you as my fitness pal because I was drawn to your goals and your drive to achieve them. You haven't let anyone down. Instead, you helped motivate through having shared goals and even shared low times and you've shown that we've all been there.

This weekend, I've had my downs and "rest days" due to all kinds of stuff. I ate LOT candy and cookies etc. I was going to throw a fit of guilt! But I jumped back on the bandwagon and now it's time for us to have shared victories. Don't stop, we can do this!!! Just keep at it and progress WILL be made. Mastery takes practice an we ARE the masters of our bodies!

That 1kg will come off in no time and please don't forget other milestones: how your clothes fit, how healthy you feel, the powerful feeling you get during your workouts or the feeling of control over your life when you plan your meals and control what you put in your body. You're still on your way to your goals!
  • NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    Hello my friend. .. I agree don't be hard on yourself. .. You are very supportive to all in this group and we are all here for you. You are doing great so far; don't let this milestone discourage you. I haven't lost. But I don't weigh on Mondays because I tend to have spirits on the weekends if my husband's home, So like I said Fridays are the days for me for my own mental health :1 We are all here for support however different things work for each of us. We can do this. Don't give up... tomorrow is a new day. I see you were doing zumba... I just started and I have become so addicted. ... Do you have a heart monitor? You may surprise yourself on how many calories you are actually burning I was. Also make sure you measure. I was so depressed when my weight wasn't moving but when I checked my measurements I was so surprised. Maybe check out a class too. They seem to pump you up more then the DVDs. .. You have come soon far.. You are doing Great! Look at how far you have come and keep your chin up :)
  • ChezR1
    ChezR1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi group....I had a 2lb loss last week which I am happy about. Well done to those who loss. And for those who never jad a good week I know that this week you will bounce back! Have a good week all!
  • I am back down to 74kg again YAY
  • squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    HI all,

I just joined the group. Thought I could use some more motivation with a group. (tho I was sad about the sushi comment..lol, I did have it on V-Day ;)

I only lost 1lbs last week. but its better than nothing. Ill take it.
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Still at the same weight as before but finally eating per my TDEE - 20%. Feeling much better than before and seeing fantastic results as far as my body is concerned. I will take inches lost over weight loss any day!
  • mikeod2712
    mikeod2712 Posts: 23 Member
    2 pounds down