October 2014 BABY!

Options
2»

Replies

• jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Jus wondering if anyone has any symptoms yet? I had sore boobs but I woke up today and felt normal ... I'm so scared of miscarriage and having that one symptom was reassuring. Especially because I don't get my first scan until 12 weeks. How does everyone else feel? How do you ignore the worry?

Hi I am due Oct 15 and I am not having very many symptoms so far. With my last pregnancy(2nd pregnancy) I was very sick starting early on and had a lot of pregnancy signs. This time, I am about 5 1/2 weeks along and have so far only had a little sourness in my boobs, and the constipation has started. Other than that, no morning sickness or nausea. I actually have a huge appetite which is not so good starting so early on. haha Hoping that everything is okay. My appt is on March 10th so I am excited to see how it goes!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    yesterday i felt like crap- today not so bad so i got my work out in before the nausea rears its ugly head again

i just get soo tired sooo much quicker and easier now-

is it just me ??
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    7 weeks already. It's finally feeling real....if I can make it to 8 weeks I can finally relax. It sucks when you've had a loss before....early pregnancy is never the same! Still no real symptoms except for the not able to eat part. I actually had to go and buy another test to make sure I'm still pregnant. This is SO not like my other 4 pregnancies!!! lol My first appointment with my midwife isn't until March 10, so I have 3 more weeks to wait.

I haven't kept up with working out the past few weeks. Since I haven't really been able to eat enough, I know I wouldn't be able to do very well so I've just been listening to my body and taking a little break. With that said, soon here I'm going to start going back in and I'm going to do Stronglifts 5x5 twice a week with Wednesday being my "cardio" day. I despise cardio, but I think I'd burn myself out if I kept up with my 4 day split lifting schedule. I'm almost done with my Nia Shanks "Train To Be Awesome" program, but I think I'll have to wait and finish it at another time.
  • mybestself604
    mybestself604 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am due October 19th with my first baby! I am also looking at working with a midwife and I am really looking to find healthy ways to improve my commitment to wellness and fitness during this next phase of life! I have been having weird cramps and I am working out seems to bring them on... have you experienced something similar? I have no clue what is normal at this point but any work out tips or ways to prep for labor are totally welcome!
  • mrsomeara
    mrsomeara Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yay for October babies!! My EDD (per my calculations based on when I ovulated ) is 10/28. This is my 2nd baby. I worked out my entire 1st pregnancy up until 37 weeks and I only stopped because I was really sick. I did the elliptical, swam, walked and I also did Summer Sander's prenatal workout video. I exercised at least 5 days a week and also walked on my lunch breaks to get in some more movement. I gained 33 lbs and it took me over a year to do it!

Anyway, I plan on continuing to use MFP to keep an eye on my food intake and to log my exercise. I'd love some preggo friends on here. If you'd like please add me. FYI - I am waiting awhile before going totally "public" :-)

I hope you ladies are all feeling great!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    i am waiting as well to go public-

i always wait till 2nd trimester

* as far as your cramps you are feeling- is there any particular exercise that brings them on-

i find certain ones i just dont do because i just dont feel comfy doing them- listen to your body !!

*feel free to friend me
  • moniqueurban
    moniqueurban Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    October 3rd for me!! This is baby #2. I've lost 60 lbs since baby #1 3 years ago...I'd like to keep things under control this time around!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    After my first ultrasound my due date was moved to October 20th.
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm due 13th Oct 2014. Very excited Any others due around this time? :)
  • rottenaugratin
    rottenaugratin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Due October 16th with my first! So excited. So far, so good (knock on wood). I didn't have any morning sickness to speak of, just so so tired. But almost to the second trimester... energy is supposed to pick up then, right?
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I just joined :smile: I'm due about Oct 29, this will be baby #5 for me.

I am just getting out of the sick & tired phase of the first trimester, and was so excited to hit the gym again yesterday!!
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Hello! I'm due October 19 with my first baby! I am so so excited!

So far, just been feeling like a I have a hangover for the past 2 months. Can't wait for this feeling to go away, so I can start enjoying the experience of being pregnant a little more.

Trying to walk 20-30 minutes per day, and keeping my calorie goal at 1900, although I've had a hard time reaching it due to my symptoms.
  • JennypegMarie
    Options
    Hi guys I'm due 13th Oct 2014. Very excited Any others due around this time? :)

10th October now due date! :)
  • JennypegMarie
    Options
    Due October 16th with my first! So excited. So far, so good (knock on wood). I didn't have any morning sickness to speak of, just so so tired. But almost to the second trimester... energy is supposed to pick up then, right?

They say so hun, but I'm yet to experience it! I feel so calm and happy within myself but on edge if anyone starts lol!
    I think the hormones are doing something right. My condition means I don't have much energy to use daily anyway but apparently it can improve with pregnancy so here's to hoping!
  • JennypegMarie
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you October Mummies by the way :) here is too our little autumn/fall babies! x