Adding variety

Options
I am not raw yet or even vegan, but I plan on transitioning to raw food vegan diet over the next few months. I am wondering about adding variety into the diet though. I see a lot of youtube videos on what people eat in a day, and it's like 10 bananas for one meal. That seems a bit extreme *for me* as a like a mixture of things. I was wondering how many of you eat more variety than that, and tips on how to do it.

Replies

• kalasuuru
    kalasuuru Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not raw or vegan either, and I'm in the process of transitioning as well! There are a million possibilities and interpretations for the raw lifestyle, and one great book that I've read is called "Brad's Raw Made Easy" http://www.bradsrawchips.com/book/ It's about how to transition during an 8 week period, and live a mostly raw lifestyle. 80% of the time raw, 20% of the time whatever you want it to be (vegan, vegetarian or consume meat)! When I complete the 8 week plan, I will determine what the 80%/20% will look like for me, but I'm glad to have the options...it's not all or nothing. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can support one another on this journey together :)