Finally getting it!

Options
kamaperry
kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
My TDEE with my workiuts is 3425. I eat at 2600. I am working out at least an hour 5 days a week, and I am losing! 6 pounds down from my top weight! No starivng or binging!! Hurray!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• tegalicious
    Options
    Yay!!! It's great isn't it??
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    How amazing to be able to lose while eating 2,600 calories a day! Score!!
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Holy TDEE BAtman!!! I wish! Congrats!!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Congrats.

Don't get used to that much food though, I have a feeling you are going to drop a lot of weight and won't get to eat that high level for too long.
    Enjoy those treats now.

Ummm, carrots and broccoli!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My TDEE with my workiuts is 3425. I eat at 2600. I am working out at least an hour 5 days a week, and I am losing! 6 pounds down from my top weight! No starivng or binging!! Hurray!!:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Thats amazing! Keep up the awesome work! :drinker:
  • trishadams
    trishadams Posts: 104 Member
    Options

No starving and no binging....HUGE!!!! Congrats! Keep working it and don't worry about how long you'll be eating at this level. When progress slows or stalls, you'll make the necessary adjustments which need not be drastic. Nice work lady!!
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Love it! Isn't it a great feeling? You're doing a great job. :drinker:
  • heidi555
    heidi555 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!!!! :) you r doing great wtg!!
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! And thanks for the encouragement and the cautions. I will eat like this until I stop losing, then I will know it is time to cut. I am feeling fabulous!!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options

No starving and no binging....HUGE!!!! Congrats! Keep working it and don't worry about how long you'll be eating at this level. When progress slows or stalls, you'll make the necessary adjustments which need not be drastic. Nice work lady!!

^^^ This ^^^ Obviously, when there is less of *you*, your caloric requirements will decrease, but we all need to adjust as we (and our lives) change. You are doing awesome!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!! And thanks for the encouragement and the cautions. I will eat like this until I stop losing, then I will know it is time to cut. I am feeling fabulous!!

I love this!! :flowerforyou:
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Bump. Wondering how long this lasted for the OP, or if she is still able to lose at this calorie amount now, a couple months later.
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Your post makes me hopeful that once I figure this out, I'll have good results too.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Bump. Wondering how long this lasted for the OP, or if she is still able to lose at this calorie amount now, a couple months later.

Her diary says new goal is 2000.

Since about 10 lb drop in weight gives TDEE about 75 cal lower, she either dropped way more than 10 lbs (unlikely in 2 months), or has adjusted for change in amount of exercise more likely.