Sched Questions

Options
LunaGreen
LunaGreen Posts: 118 Member
Yesterday day was the first day I have missed. It was suppose to be Day27-AgilityX and Today Day28-YogaX to catch up I did Agility and Yoga today. So, will I still be on Day29 tomorrow? Now that I actually write that out it sounds like a silly question but, thoughts?

Also, I am almost finished with Block 1 and wondering if it's too late to change schedules? I have been doing doubles and do have time for it but have read good things about lean. More thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The great thing about the P90X3 program is flexibility. If you miss one day you can catch up on another. Plus, there are no laws written in stone stating you must do one version completely before starting another.

I keep my schedule on my fridge to see everyday. If I were you, I would do whatever workout you have planned today. And as far as switching from lean to another, go for it. The goal is to ENJOY your workouts, so do what you consider fun. After 90 days, you still can say you are a P90X3 Graduate.

Mike
  • Smoked33
    Smoked33 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    If your goal is burning calories then I think you're better off sticking with doubles if you're okay with it from a time perspective and have the energy to complete both workouts going 110%. If you're struggling with time or intensity then a switch might be the route to take.
  • AngDenSti
    Options
    The great thing about the P90X3 program is flexibility. If you miss one day you can catch up on another. Plus, there are no laws written in stone stating you must do one version completely before starting another.

I keep my schedule on my fridge to see everyday. If I were you, I would do whatever workout you have planned today. And as far as switching from lean to another, go for it. The goal is to ENJOY your workouts, so do what you consider fun. After 90 days, you still can say you are a P90X3 Graduate.

Mike

I agree with Mike. I think that as long as you are exercising regularly and enjoying it, you are all good. :)