Starting 30 Day Shred...again!

Options
Hello all!

I'm new to this group so figured I would start a fresh thread for anyone who just started this workout like I will be today!

Ive started the 30DS a few times before, but could never get past like 5 days or something lame lol!

So -- I am here AGAIN and ready to challenge myself like I didn't do before. I remember already seeing some inches drop after doing it for 5 days (i think I did it every other day) but heck -- I'll take some result already after that short period of time!!!

Anyways, I plan on doing the 30DS every other day & on the days I'm not doing the shred I will be doing the C25K.

Who's with me?! :bigsmile:

Replies

• kellscans
    Options
    Hello there...I am on day 5, week 1 of shred and I am happy to be working out but having a hard time feeling motivated to complete this challenge. Anyone want to join in together?

I have about 8-10 pounds to lose but am really focusing all of my energy on feeling better and losing inches. I really want to start this summer on the right foot and feel good about my body.
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I got really tired of doing the same workout the whole time, so I feel your pain! I think that's a big part of why I stopped the first time, cause I just got bored with it.

That's why I was hoping that incorporating another workout in between each day of 30DS would help with that.

I'm here though & although will be 5 days behind you I'll join in!