Looking for some buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• vivre17
    Options
    18 year old nursing student. I love making new friends, so go ahead and add me!:)
  • mojackson1
    mojackson1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    19-year-old chemistry major :) Looking to lose 70-90lbs. Friend me if you'd like to talk!
  • jellybean022887
    jellybean022887 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, turning 27 soon! Pharmacy Grad student working on my PharmD so pretty much no time to exercise and need support to keep me on track with dieting! Hoping to lose about 20 pounds. Feel free to add me - i can use the moral support!
  • allyhirsch
    allyhirsch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I am in my first year in grad school for forensic psych. Just starting working out again after a long break. Add me if you would like, I would love any support!

Allison
  • eschang99
    eschang99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    24 year old biology grad student also looking to drop about 30 pounds. Feel free to add!
  • knlucero
    knlucero Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to this forum but I'm 19, second year undergraduate student with a major in Global Health and a minor in Cinematic Television for Health Professions. :) I want to lose 18 pounds and have lost six so far but sometimes it's hard to stay on track due to fatigue (midterms), stress, or setbacks (gain weight during that time of the month). Sometimes I need that extra push so feel free to add me :)
  • kasison
    kasison Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! 19 year old Engineering major hoping to lose about 50lbs, feel free to add!
  • Sashamufasa
    Options
    Hey, I am 19 and majoring in Entertainment Design. Looking to lose around 30 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • rom838love
    rom838love Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm in a similar boat to a lot of you! 19 year old sophomore college student (Kinesiology major, whoop whoop!) ready to lose a few pounds and get healthy!
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 19 year sophomore; my major is Criminology, I lost about 40 pounds last summer, and gained 9 of it back since October...football season, Halloween..nuff said. Anyways I never really reached my goal weight, so I'm trying again for another good summer, hoping to lose 20-25lbs, and weigh in around 145/150! Feel free to add! Wish me luck during finals week :O All-nighters filled with jimmy johns and pizza deliveries at 2AM
  • Dschnei475
    Dschnei475 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    23. Graduating April 27th with my Bachelor in Social Work. Starting Grad School for Social Work with children and families in the fall :)
  • kvansanity
    kvansanity Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd introduce myself! My name's Katie and I'm 22 and I therefore have a lot in common with Taylor Swift.

I'm in a 5 year dual degree program to get my BSM in Management and my Masters in Accountancy. I just "graduated" undergrad - but in reality I have a full year left of combined grad/undergrad work!

Just trying to work off the 15 pounds I've accumulated in the past four years. It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster recently, so I'm trying to be more active in the boards/groups! Feel free to add me!
  • casburs13
    casburs13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 yr old Psychology student, would love some buddies to chat to and motivate each other :):) xx
  • MyCabbages
    MyCabbages Posts: 33
    Options
    21, nursing student! Summer is a crazy hard time to stay healthy. Feel free to add!
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Everybody! Add me :D
    I'm an active member and would love to friend you all :D
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm in a similar boat to a lot of you! 19 year old sophomore college student (Kinesiology major, whoop whoop!) ready to lose a few pounds and get healthy!

Same here, studying Humanities w/ Pre-Law Emphasis.
  • heyitsnicolelee
    heyitsnicolelee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I am looking to lose around 60-70 pounds.
  • Jkj95
    Jkj95 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old architecture major on summer break and I'm looking to lose about 25 more pounds :)