Reward For Reaching GOALS!!

Options
Hello Challengers,

Have you set a reward for reaching your goal?
Is it every small goal? Or you are waiting to reach the final one?

Share with us your goals and rewards :blushing:

Credits go to GrandmotherCharlie

Good luck to us:flowerforyou:

Hannah:wink:

Replies

• RachelLeighMiller
    Options
    If I use MFP for a continuous month, I am treating myself to a fitbit :). I am trying really hard to establish healthy habits, so I thought that once I complete my entries for a month, I will continue to do so. The fitbit will also assist in holding me accountable for my activity levels everyday. I also love dresses - every 25 lbs I lose, I am rewarding myself with a dress. I refuse to buy anymore clothes until my current ones are falling off of me!
  • hadirk
    hadirk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    well whenever I reach a 10lb mark I'm going to buy myself an item of clothing, I didn't do it for the 20lb mark I'm waiting to lose 30lb , so i can buy clothes from the regular size store not the plus size one
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I got a new hairdo/haircut at 15 pounds. Really like it.

My next goal 15 pound goal will be at 200. I am going to get a swimsuit and start water jogging and maybe a water aerobics class. Or, just swimming, although the way I swim, I'm not sure it is really exercise. Of course, the hot tub at the end sounds good too!
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am planning on go check new fashion cloths and whatever I like I will try save its cost and take a picture of it! Since I have a lot of weight to lose! for small goals like first 10 lbs I'll buy me a sport bra! 2nd 10 lbs I'll do a brazilian wax! first 50lbs I will do my hair!
    But I won't buy cloths because I know my size will change a lot! So I'll wait until I'm size 10-12
  • RachelLeighMiller
    Options
    I really like the haircut idea! Thanks for the great tip!
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have not yet set any rewards for certain goals.
    Perhaps I should start...
  • Norella23
    Norella23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I haven't set rewards! But sounds like fun.

But, definitely if I lose 7-10 kg (approx. 15-20 lbs), I will buy some clothes. So far, I have bought myself a heart rate and calorie counter watch (a cheap one though :K) and a pair of compression workout leggings.

:D
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I don't consider clothes a reward because you have to have them, unless it is something special. BTW: When losing weight, try 2nd-hand shops for clothes as you lose. Will save you money on clothes that you won't be wearing very long!
  • curvy_b3lle
    Options
    I have little incentives set up for myself for every 10 lbs I lose until I am down to my ultimate end goal (shopping spree)!!!
    I am with grandmothercharlie on this one, only clothing I buy is from thrift stores (Value Village). Although, at 199 lbs I am
    buying a new workout outfit!

For 30 lbs Challenge
    - 240 lbs: hair trimmed & bangs
    - 230 lbs: new purse
    - 220 lbs: manicure