Photo Question

Options
Nimue108
Nimue108 Posts: 110 Member
Ok, so I ahve these AWESOME shorts with a TARDIS on them and I want to take a picture wearing them and make it my avatar. The downside is that I have a HUGE booty and I really don't want people to think that I am trying to get hit on. What do you ladies think? I trust your opinion.

Replies

• tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one. You could put it up and if you get any inappropriate messages, block that person and take the picture down. I'd hope you wouldn't get any pervy PMs but it is the internet after all. I don't think anyone would judge you negatively for it, if that's what you're worried about. It's a fitness site! Most people have pics showing off their bodies. :) Shake what ya mama gave ya, girl!
  • Nimue108
    Options
    Yeah, I am proud of my booty, but not THAT proud of it (know what I mean?). I may take a pic tonight since I brought them to wear to derby and see how it turns out. I may decide I don't WANT to post it, lol.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Take several pictures and then decide. You may decide you WANT to post it ;)

You can always post it for a while and take it down if people get obnoxious (men will be men). You can always just make it one of your photos, and not your actual avatar and occasionally bring it in as your main picture.
  • tayloryay
    Options
    I see you put the pic up!! I love it!!! You are rockin' it, girl!
  • Nimue108
    Options
    I had a friend take them and decided that I liked them. Why not? If it gets too bad I will take it down, but for now I enjoy seeing the TARDIS on my butt, lol.
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look great and you're an inspiration! WHERE did you get the shorts?!?
  • Nimue108
    Options
    Thank you for that. I have worked hard to lose all my baby weight and keep in fighting form, but I still see flaws (you know?).The shorts are from etsy. I just typed in TARDIS shorts and found them in the store called TheMagicHabadasher. They definitely stay at 'the husband line', but hey, when you got it, flaunt it, lol.
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would! lol the tardis is awesome and i would wear it on an item of clothing anywhere! I currently carry a Harry potter purse and honestly, i dont care what people think! haha I have no shame and you shouldnt either! i think they're CUTE!
  • tayloryay
    Options
    Speaking of geeky purses, I've used my old Pokemon gameboy carrying case as a purse before, haha. This one: http://amzn.com/B0000524A1

Yeah, I'm a badass.
  • Adyanna79
    Adyanna79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If you got it flaunt it!

I mean the Tardis of course... :P

But the booty is pirate quality!

Man I am a geek....