Day 5

Options
Pure cardio was a killer! I am exhausted and still have the rest of the day to face... not sure how I'm going to manage! I had to take loads of rests in between the exercises- today was really difficult I couldnt keep up :-s I've woken up with a cold as well lol my body is fighting back!

Fingers crossed tomorrows work out will be better!

Replies

• StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    "I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to make you better!" Hahaha!

He hurt me this morning!! :)

Had to stop quite a few times myself! But stuck it out and finished the workout! Feeling GREAT right now.... but ask me again after I've sat in front of this computer for an hour and try to stand! :-D

Hope you guys KILLED it!!!

Have a fantastic Friday!!!!

Steph
  • littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    And even Shaun T was nervous about today´s workout. Suffice to say I had to take quite a few rests as well but I felt good at the end of it. I have been feeling a bit extra tired today and yesterday but I think that´s because of ¨lady reasons¨.
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Let's all collectively give our selves a pat on the back for completing the day 5 work out. I do it at about 5am, so I'm in the same boat- having the rest of the day to finish.
    Strangely enough. The thing that just really, really got me this morning was the high knees (also mountain climbers- as those are just high knees with some arm movement). I. just. couldn't. I'd be interested to know what is a real struggle for you guys
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The upbeat moves werent my issues today it was more the plyo moves and upper body strength - lunges, push up jacks, etc. but I think it has a lot to do with my cold I am feeling a little weak because of it.

Def well done to all of us for pushing through it - I'm told that it gets easier at week 2 so not long now! I must say that I 'm not aching anymore the cardio recovery did seem to ease my muscles out of pain even though it felt like hell during the exercises- he sure knows how to make you burn!

Bring on tmrw --- one more to do before end of week 1 :-)
  • MizMouRin
    Options
    !WHOOOOOWWWW!! That WAS Bananas! Lol I felt like I was being punished for doing the cardio recovery yesterday! I feel good though, Energized & motivated to stay on the healthy track for the rest of the day (story may change at around 3 p.m.)

Anything that has to do with push-ups is my downfall and bringing my knees at or above hip level is something I really need to work on.. blah! ... We'll get there though! ;)

GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I just stopped hurting! Damn it! *falls over* But my mom is gonna do Insanity with me from now on so... yay?
  • allew48
    allew48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing pure cardio.. since I'm on wk 2 that is my WOD tomorrow along with cardio abs and zumba. Gonna be wiped but I'm going out for dinner tomorrow and want to enjoy myself w/o worrying about calories! Is everyone eating cleanly along with the program? I'm sticking to 1200 good calories and not feeling hungry or tired at all, but I recall last time I did the program having to up it in month 2. Have a nice weekend everyone.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Pure Cardio...Done. That just pissed me off. Had me going GGGRRR and yelling and stuff!!!

FInished though!!!
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is one of the worst. Wait until its Pure Cardio and Abs. Ughhh such pain. Good job everyone on finishing today!!!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Jus finished my pure cardio... Had to take my rest day after cardio recovery due to my work schedule... But I picked right back up today... That workout was bad for me... I had to stop several times... Starting with the warm up... I'm still not getting they that without stopping... But hey... I'm trying... I am also not able to do not 1 PUJ... So I jus do push ups from my knees... I guess I'm a true work in progress... Not beating myself up... I burned 432 cals during that 40 min workout... And I will push play tomorrow... And focus on improving, getting stronger and making it thru the warm up without stopping... That's my first goal!!