Hello & Insanity Day 6...

Options
Hey all.....

I restarted Insanity on 17th Feb as well so today was day six......Plyo is one of my favourite but I am not in love with Squat jumps..i have to keep telling myself '30 seconds 30 seconds you can do anything for that long'. it really is amazing just how many times my mind wants to give up even though my body can do it ...Day six is done and another cross of my chart only 57 days to go.

Hope everyone gets day six done xx

Replies

• Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on finishing week one!!!
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Great job getting the first week in! Just finished up myself!

Squat jumps are NOT my favorite... a mini-goal for me is to make it through the entire workout without giving up on those or the level 1 drills....

Have a great weekend!! REST DAY TOMORROW! :-D
  • CyclingChick1971
    Options
    Yay well done on day 6!! I am 3 days behind you lot as I only decided to start on Thursday and only found this group yesterday!!
    For me day 2 was hard work because I am out of shape and can't take the cardio!! But I am about to do day 3!

Congrats on your first week done!!
  • mummybabyjojo
    mummybabyjojo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well done for completing day 6 :-) week 1 completed!! Only 8 left to go (eek..) I feel amazing for completing the first week I think we all deserve a lot of praise as it is definitely tough mentally as well as physically.

Well done everyone keep up the good work!

Squat jumps are a killer!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing my workout a bit later today but damn am I TIRED. My parents are impressed I have done it so far (my grandma too and she's overseas!) so it's nice that at least I'm starting to ACTUALLY get family support.

I'm also realizing I need to possibly do a sugar detox. And eating out. Growing up I didn't eat out much and then college attacked... yeah... and my sleep schedule... yeah... I'm feeling REALLY need to change my diet if I want to lose weight and not feel so lethargic. So Sunday will be my last day, then quitting cold turkey.
  • MizMouRin
    Options
    Day 6 - week 1- Complete!

Today I woke up more sore than I have been all week, I almost felt like I wouldn't be able to motivate myself to do the plyo circuit today. But I did! & I actually feel better for it! *yay*

CONGRATS EVERYBODY!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Plyo cardio circuit done... It's not any easier from the first day...and those level 1 drills seem impossible... But I'm doing my best... Not gonna quit!!