2-23-14

Options
Ok, Week 2, Day 1 complete! Felt great at the end, was surprised it was time to cool down, but man did I NOT want to get out there. Thank you, Tracy, for starting this group. I am determined to post something every day, and it's not going to be that I quit!! Good luck to those running today, and happy resting to those getting back out there tomorrow.

Replies

• tracywintn
    Options
    You are welcome Greta and thank you for starting the daily thread-I forgot all about it this morning!
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yay - I finally did W2D1 after putting it off all morning. I was feeling lazy and had a slight stomach ache. I was even thinking that I didn't really have to do it today. Thanks to Greta and this group, I made myself go out. Whew! Now I know I can do this even when I'm not feeling so good. I will also try to post daily.
  • gretagirl2013
    Options
    Yay - I finally did W2D1 after putting it off all morning. I was feeling lazy and had a slight stomach ache. I was even thinking that I didn't really have to do it today. Thanks to Greta and this group, I made myself go out. Whew! Now I know I can do this even when I'm not feeling so good. I will also try to post daily.

Aw, Kim, that makes me feel so good! Am having a trying day so thinking that I made any difference in your motivation today truly lifts my spirit! Oh, and awesome job -- week 2, we are well on our way!!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would normally do an extra run of the current week on a sunday, But today i felt confident and ready to move on to the next week, so today ive done day 1 of week 3.
    Its actually taken 6 weeks to get to this point but think i should be able to work through to the end.
    we are making a small amendment for tomorrow to include an extra 90 run, it seen silly going from 3 minute walk to 5 minute cool down so we are adding a run before the cool down,
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good going to Greta, Kim and April! I'm doing MWF so I didn't start week 2 today, but we did take our kids to the baseball field today and I did more than I normally would have. The kids worked on hitting while I fielded (they're little so it's not like I was all over the place), and then when we wanted them to practice running the bases, I chased them or tried to tag them out. It was a fun workout, for sure!
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have got to keep going. Ashamed to say I didn't do W1D3, and haven't started W2 yet *gulp*.
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did it -- got spooked yesterday by week 5, day 1 where it is 5,6,5 minute run and couldn't do the final 5.

Today, I did it. took the speed down, allowed myself the chance that to just take it as it comes and go as long as I could....

Thanks for getting us on here together. It helps to have someone / a group to report to.