Talking Dead: Team Rick

Options

Replies

• Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Team Rick! Since we are showing the love this week I have done the Sally challenge 3 times and I am donating this to anyone one this team who needs it. Please pm me and I will send Sally on over! LOL.

Happy Tuesday Everyone
  • aprilyankee
    aprilyankee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    So the Sally Squats, harder than I thought. I usually don't do mine in time, but in reps. I did count them the first time just to see how many were done in 4 minutes and I ended up doing 60 squats. So far I'm already at 395 minutes of cardio for the week, so if anyone needs any cardio minutes let me know. Have a great week!
  • katrkels11
    katrkels11 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello team Rick, I am from team Carl and I am willing to donate some strength minutes to somebody in need. First to PM me will get them.
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Per this weeks challenge a lucky individual from team Rick has just been awarded ten minutes of cardio to whomever is in need. :)
  • drsusana
    drsusana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello team Rick, I am from team Carl and I am willing to donate some strength minutes to somebody in need. First to PM me will get them.
    That was me - THANKS!
  • drsusana
    Options
    Hi Team Rick! Since we are showing the love this week I have done the Sally challenge 3 times and I am donating this to anyone one this team who needs it. Please pm me and I will send Sally on over! LOL.

Happy Tuesday Everyone
    That was me - THANKS!!!!
  • drsusana
    Options
    Rough week in Susan-world! Thanks for the help guys! This week is going to be better.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    For anyone who is looking to contribute a fitspo, the thread is now in part 4. Remember you don't have to do it until week 9, but you can do it any time before then and those bonus points (2) will be counted towards you and your team's totals in week 9. Here is the new thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1198808-mfp-fitspiration
  • christopherphillips1983
    Options
    Looking damn good this week, guys! I've received all of your check-in messages and everyone's been within their diet quotas.

This week, our team's cardio average was 391.6 minutes (mostly due to aprilyankee being some sort of cardio-powered robot) and our strength training average was back up to 176 minutes. Now let's just hope Rick doesn't get killed or something in tonight's episode!
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    This week, our team's cardio average was 391.6 minutes (mostly due to aprilyankee being some sort of cardio-powered robot) and our strength training average was back up to 176 minutes. Now let's just hope Rick doesn't get killed or something in tonight's episode!

Lol, I had a nice loss week before last and was trying to repeat or step it up this week. Didn't work, I just ended up tired and sore. This is going to be a light week of for cardio for me.

So excited about Rick! Way to go man! I still think he should have smothered the passed out guy though.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Challenge is posted on the teams Walking Dead thread.

Recap is posted here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1209942-episode-recap-season-4-episode-11-claimed?page=1#posts-18921405
    Summary of Kill points Rick 2 for guy in bathroom, Glenn 2 for 2 cornfield zombies.

Leaderboard and this week's MVP's has been posted.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195194-weekly-leaderboard-and-most-valuable-players
    Tyreese and Sasha will be deciding the punishment exercises this week. 

Please note this addition to the challenge this week. This would be a great week to get in the top four! 

What we learned from the show this week was that some strangers are enemies and some appear to be friends and may help you on your journey. The top four highest scoring teams of this week's challenge (which will be announced next Monday) will get to choose Abraham, Rosita, Eugene or Tara to add to their team and have their kills added to their team's scores for the rest of the challenge starting with the March 1st episode. Winning team chooses first and so on. 
  • aprilyankee
    Options

Please note this addition to the challenge this week. This would be a great week to get in the top four!

What we learned from the show this week was that some strangers are enemies and some appear to be friends and may help you on your journey. The top four highest scoring teams of this week's challenge (which will be announced next Monday) will get to choose Abraham, Rosita, Eugene or Tara to add to their team and have their kills added to their team's scores for the rest of the challenge starting with the March 1st episode. Winning team chooses first and so on.

Love it! We have a real shot at this. Even though Rick hasn't been doing a whole lot, most all of the other teams have some real slackers and are hurting on points. We have been in the top 3 every week just on our own work, ahead of those who have had actual kills! I would LOVE to get Abraham or Tara. Not really Eugene. Smart and all, he's no killer. But any additional character would be awesome.

I can share my cardio if anyone needs it. My dirty little secret, I eat too much and have to do a bunch of cardio before bed to stay within my calorie allowance for the day.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Congrats Aprilyankee on making MVP again this week! :drinker:

Have a great week team Rick! :smile:
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    Congrats Aprilyankee on making MVP again this week! :drinker:

Have a great week team Rick! :smile:

Aw thanks! Advantages of a tiny team :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Tyreese and Sasha have decided that everyone should complete 5 minutes per day (for 5 days) of Wall Squats. These can be included in your strength totals. There are a few versions of Wall Squats, facing or not facing the wall, with or without a ball or weights.....Choose one appropriate to your fitness level.
  • christopherphillips1983
    Options
    I would LOVE to get Abraham or Tara. Not really Eugene. Smart and all, he's no killer. But any additional character would be awesome.

Either Abraham or Tara would be great. Rosita seems like she'd at least rack up some kills, but let's be honest here; she's young, pretty, not white, and plot-irrelevant, so she's probably going to be dead within the next two episodes.
    I can share my cardio if anyone needs it. My dirty little secret, I eat too much and have to do a bunch of cardio before bed to stay within my calorie allowance for the day.

Oh, I totally do the same thing. There are days I eat 2500-2700 calories and then just exercise like a madman until I've burned off anything more than 1500.
  • drsusana
    Options
    I would LOVE to get Abraham or Tara. Not really Eugene. Smart and all, he's no killer. But any additional character would be awesome.

Either Abraham or Tara would be great. Rosita seems like she'd at least rack up some kills, but let's be honest here; she's young, pretty, not white, and plot-irrelevant, so she's probably going to be dead within the next two episodes.
    Yep - me too for sure!!!

Oh, I totally do the same thing. There are days I eat 2500-2700 calories and then just exercise like a madman until I've burned off anything more than 1500.
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    I am definitely dragging this week. I'll get my minimum but not much more. The rest of ya'll will have a good shot at MVP :laugh:
  • drsusana
    Options
    I am definitely dragging this week. I'll get my minimum but not much more. The rest of ya'll will have a good shot at MVP :laugh:
    You can have some of my extra cardio points if you want em!
  • aprilyankee
    Options
    You can have some of my extra cardio points if you want em!

That is super tempting! I need 100 more for the week but I think I can get them between today and tomorrow. I think Chris gave me his cold! I feel like it's the zombie flu, but more likely a sinus infection. My calories are way low so at least I have that :happy: