First Challenge

Options
Hi guys,

So for the first week's challenge, lets all try to burn a total of 2000 calories in exercise alone. Shouldn't be too difficult, seen as most of you do sports 5 times a week.

Try pushing yourself a bit this week and lets see if we can do it :)

Replies

• jobell2355
    jobell2355 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. :D
  • kodji67
    kodji67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thats a great challenge, count me in! I will have to step it up but I would love a reason to do so. Did you miss our disscusion about the jump rope/cardio idea? Maybe we could save that for another week? :)

I'll wait until morning here before I check and post my measurements. Best wishes for the upcoming week to all of you!
  • n_o_f_i
    Options
    I'm in as well!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this one should be easy for me. Completed workout 1 of 10 with 570 calories. Maybe I should set a higher goal for myself...
  • discobarbie1971
    discobarbie1971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Sandralyna
    Options
    Thats a really nice challenge !
    I go to the gym 4 times a week and since im on the small side, i dont burn as much calories during my cardio session. But oh well, im still in, i'll just have to push a little harder !
  • Skinny59Bitch
    Options
    Thats a great challenge, count me in! I will have to step it up but I would love a reason to do so. Did you miss our disscusion about the jump rope/cardio idea? Maybe we could save that for another week? :)

I'll wait until morning here before I check and post my measurements. Best wishes for the upcoming week to all of you!

Hey no I think I missed the conversation about the cardio idea... what did you suggest?
  • Dory_42
    Options
    3 workouts done. 1408 calories burned. 3 hour fencing session tonight will send me to goal. I'm gonna keep going and see how high I can get the total this week. Burning 3500 calories apparently means dropping a pound... We'll see if the scale agrees
  • Dory_42
    Options
    I did 9 different workouts in the week and burned just over 5000 calories. I skipped the final workout as #9 killed me. Turns out swimming with a weight belt is a while new world and I need to learn how to do that. Got done tips which I will be putting into practise this week.