Options
2»

Replies

• squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    SW: 255 - Jan 1
    CW: 245 - Feb 24
    GW: 199 - Onerland is my first major goal (but I celebrate every 10lbs)

10 pounds down, A lot more to go. :)
  • 1Way2exhale
    1Way2exhale Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    SW 189
    CW 178.2 lbs
    goal: 140-145
    Goal for this week: 2 pounds!

Its been a difficult ride, but I am slowly dropping off the weight.
  • emmawatts22
    Options
    Height: 5'0"
    SW: 161
    CW: 152.0 lbs
    GW: 125 lbs
    Goal for this week: 2 lbs

Lost 2.6 lbs last week!
    8 lbs total for 40 days
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    SW 251 lbs
    CW 231 lbs (at start of challenge)
    GW 170 lbs
    Aiming for 1.5 lb loss per week, every week.

Weight today.. 228

Lost 2.1 lbs this week, for a total of 3lbs in 2 weeks. Things are going the right way... Slowly.

Goal for this week is to keep protein intake above 100g daily and add an extra workout at home.
  • Amanda0984
    Amanda0984 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW: 176
    CW: 161
    GW: 141

So lost 1lb this week. It's a loss so i'm happy. Aiming for 2 off this week to move into the 150's and beat the weight i got to last year before i fell so far off the wagon, i was dragged behind it by rope!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Can you believe we'll be into March by the weekend?!
  • classysassy4ever70
    classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    SW: 189.5
    CW: 186.5
    GW: 140's by the end of the year!

Goal for this week: 1.5-2lbs (3/40)
    Exercise Goal: pulled my back, so I am taking it easy. Watching what I'm eating this week. Hopefully I will be able to work out soon.
  • shess72
    shess72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Age 41
    SW: 208
    CW: 196.5
    GW: 140 ish

I really, REALLY, slacked off the end of last week and did not even log 2 of those days cause it was all eating out and drinks with friends, very gluttonous. Sad cause I was like 45 days strong. So cheers to resets and fresh starts!

Goal this week - 2 lbs and I start my exercise challange on Saturday.
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group today - Hello everyone - glad and excited to be in this group with everyone!

My Age: 57
    SW 282lbs
    CW 262lbs
    GW 200 lbs by the end of 2014
    Aiming for 2 lb loss per week, every week and getting my blood sugars in the morning between 80-120 - right now they are between 140-175.
    Right now I really need to put my focus on my water intake - I get to 2 glasses and it's hard to get anymore in. I have given up all sodas, juices, and sugar free products. I currently only drink hot tea and water. So I know that I am not getting enough fluids. I am limited to the exercise that I can do, but am really trying hard to build back my strength. So far I think I am on track - just need to keep my focus and reach for that goal. Good luck everyone!
  • shess72
    shess72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 2 lb loss per week, every week and getting my blood sugars in the morning between 80-120 - right now they are between 140-175.
    Right now I really need to put my focus on my water intake - I get to 2 glasses and it's hard to get anymore in. I have given up all sodas, juices, and sugar free products. I currently only drink hot tea and water. So I know that I am not getting enough fluids. I am limited to the exercise that I can do, but am really trying hard to build back my strength. So far I think I am on track - just need to keep my focus and reach for that goal. Good luck everyone!
    [/quote]

Oh a fellow water struggeler (not sure if that is a word) I have so much trouble getting my water in for the day. I think tea is pretty good though.... And 20 lbs down that is fantastic. good luck and welcome.
  • kmouse2
    kmouse2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks shess72 - I even tried adding some water enhancer and that made it taste terrible - I will just need to fill a pitcher daily of water and make myself finish it before I can go to bed each evening - might be some long nights coming up soon.:laugh: I know I can do it as long as I put my mind to it and don't lose focus. Why is it so much easier to put it on and so difficult to take it off? I think if we all work together we can do this one step at a time. Good luck to you too.