Daily Commitment

Options
GrokRockStar
GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
What is your goal for today, big or small?

I plan on cooking dinner and not eating out, and cleaning out my car, it's a mess!

Replies

• purplybob
    purplybob Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Stick to my eating plan, run 2 miles
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Stick to my eating plan, run 2 miles

A great plan!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Today, 2/24 I will commit to sticking to my dinner menu, with no deviation. I plan out my menus at the beginning of each day, so there is no reason not to stick to it, as I don't have any other plans.

CC
  • brilliantcoe
    brilliantcoe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well, it is the end of my day, and I appear to have the flu...It did do pilates this morning and have a program call and text. I am in bed already though it is not even 7pm here. Did not go to my 6:30pm meeting. My food was smaller than planned - you know I am sick when I have no appetite! I was honest about these changes and they are within the parameters of my abstinence. Now, I am going to go to sleep. Hope a good nights rest will knock this out of me.
  • purplybob
    Options
    I am working with new OA sponsor - yesterday shared my Food History I wrote out with him, today my commitment is to read Step 1 in the 12 and 12 so we can discuss.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Brilliant, sorry to hear about your illness, feel better soon. You can't be expected to be 100% with the food, as long as you're staying on point, which it sounds like you did.

Bob, I just love working the steps. I don't have a sponsor currently, but have worked them formally twice. I continue to practice step 10 on a regular basis. because it keeps me sane!
  • purplybob
    Options
    My commitment today is to run 2 miles (and only 2 as I am running in my first 5K on Saturday!)