Welcome, introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• Mazydasiy2001
    Mazydasiy2001 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm back had some issues going on in my life. So I came back to MFP so how is everyone doing? Is anyone from Orlando? I'm a single mother my son is 15 yr old. We are active Boy Scouts and he is working on his Eagle project. I currently working on the Couch to 5k did the breast Cancer walk this weekend. About to do another 5k race in November. So does anyone have any suggestions on what to eat the morning of race.

Thanks Kimberly
  • FitRituals
    Options
    =O Hello i'm 26 and i live in Hollywood!! anyone want to go running at the park or workout at the gym (i have YMCA)!?!? ^_^
  • Get40sFit
    Get40sFit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in Port St. Lucie, Fl. I've had several aliases on MFP, but this will be my last. I'm committed to the process of healthier living. My goal is to do a 5K in the South FL area in 2014!
  • miamiwenwen
    miamiwenwen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. I am from miami area
  • GoldwingGrandma
    GoldwingGrandma Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Cindy and I live in Sebring! :smile:
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Cindy and I live in Sebring! :smile:

Hi Cindy, I notice you from some challenges. I'm Judy from Fleming Island, FL.(just south of Jacksonville). :glasses:
  • PhaTattedKat
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Rose and I am currently in Oldsmar, Fl. Finally ready to shed this weight! Looking forward to reading everyone's story. God bless & keep losing!
  • bettwalker
    bettwalker Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in Keystone Heights. Was born in Orlando and grew up in Jacksonville. :heart:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in Keystone Heights. Was born in Orlando and grew up in Jacksonville. :heart:

Welcome!! I'm in Fleming Island....almost neighbors!! :bigsmile: Also, grew up in Jacksonville, Westside!!
  • bteddysmom
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Beth from Boynton Beach, Florida. I moved to Florida in 1978 from northern New Jersey.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Beth from Boynton Beach, Florida. I moved to Florida in 1978 from northern New Jersey.

Did you lose the accent?? :noway:
  • stef102093
    stef102093 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I live in Wesley Chapel too
  • Stef836
    Stef836 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, North Port here. Anyone else? Looking for someone to walk or Bike with at night or 6am? I have 2 boys maybe we can take them to the soccer fields and all run together if you have kiddos too? PM or add me I'd love the help and motivation of doing this with someone else!
  • chikablue
    Options
    I am in Orlando and would love a workout buddy. I am the biggest I've ever been so I am ready!
  • vivian255
    Options
    Hi, Miamo here....
  • walterclark1221
    walterclark1221 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, doing the role call for the MIA...Miami!
  • Mabellgibbs
    Mabellgibbs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Waving to you all from Tallahassee! :flowerforyou:
  • Baileysmome
    Baileysmome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nikki Dunnellon area ready to get back motivated
  • Dannikinz
    Dannikinz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm from Jacksonville, FL~
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville! Hello all my fellow Floridians!