Public/open diaries? New here!

Options
psmd
psmd Posts: 764 Member
Hi, just joined this group this morning after reading more on the forums about IIFYM and posts on why you can eat anything and still lose weight! I was on MFP last year and do not remember it being this pro-eat junk if you can.

Anyway glad to join this group. I have slowly started moving towards eating cleaner, mostly by adding healthier foods, but now I'm finally starting to stop eating most processed foods.

I would love to see others' open diaries for more ideas though! I am currently into green smoothies; but also would like ideas for other meals. I find others seem to have great ideas sometimes and so thank you in advance! I will try to open up mine and welcome any comments/feedback on that as well!

Replies

• AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I know everyone has a different thought on what clean eating is, but this is how I define it.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mine's always open, although my diet isn't wonderful at the moment...
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends - feel free to add me.

I follow the IIFYM method and my take on it isn't that it's pro-junk but rather that it's not restrictive of any foods. However I find that you can't go too crazy if you're focused on hitting your target macros.
  • reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    mine is open, feel free to add me :) im pretty dang clean minus my damn coffee creamer addiction!!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Will take a look and add everyone tomorrow, going to sleep!
  • mochakochalatte
    mochakochalatte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am open feel free to add :)