t 25

Options
jara1987
jara1987 Posts: 8 Member
So I been doing t 25 for the past 3 days and I absolutely love it. I want to know has any body complete this program and if so what where your results

Replies

• leahhmarie1703
    leahhmarie1703 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't completed it yet, but Im on my 3rd week and down 6 pounds. I could follow a better diet also and im sure I would have better results. Im IN LOVE with this program :)
  • jara1987
    jara1987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Are you following the meal plan it comes with I haven't but I am eating pretty healthy. The only thing is I don't want to get burned out with the whole nutrition part. But as far as the work outs they are some what hard but I love it.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I did complete this program on Sept 13,2013.
    Was fun and great workout.

I saw some results but I did so many programs that it was one more to the pile... I don't see major changes anymore...i've lost so much that it's a lot harder now.... I've completed...10 min trainer,P90X,Insanity,T25,Body Beast,Revabs and almost done again with my 2nd round of body beast....

But T25 will give you result if you push yourself and eat well.

Good luck :)
  • LKallback
    LKallback Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am new to myfitnesspal (just joined yesterday) and was wondering how my fellow T25 participants are logging your workouts into the daily journal. Are they just recorded as general circuit training? I didn't see a specific T25 workout listed in the search and want to make sure I'm logging it in correctly. BTW I am on week 7 of the program (1 week into Beta) and absolutely love it. I have dropped two pant sizes in six weeks, keep up the good work and thank you in advance for helping me learn the ropes here.