Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is this group defunct?

Doesn't appear to have been any posts in months. I lost my husband 10 months ago and am here to lose the weight I gained this past year. Would love to connect with other wids on MFP.

Replies

• engrdad
    engrdad Posts: 25 Member
    BeachBum... it sure appears that way. I lost my wife 11 months ago and was glad to find this group on MFP. However, it soon became apparent that there was little to no traffic here. I bought a fitbit flex and joined MFP for two reasons... 1) Wanted to get serious about my health so as not to leave my two daughters without a parent (losing one is bad enough) and 2) Excercise helps me a lot dealing with the stress of losing my soulmate of 27 years. I wish you the best on your journey.
  • dllewis7
    dllewis7 Posts: 33 Member
    I've felt that way too, about this group. So have just "friended" people as I see activity.

I lost my husband of 34 yrs two years ago. Getting healthy in body and spirit has been the best thing. Always looking for other positive, life-affirming souls to share the journey with.

-Debra
  • pkthv1
    pkthv1 Posts: 20 Member
    I am sorry, I have not been on here for a long time. Kind of fell off the chuckwagon and am now back on and ready to go. I am ready to start this up and hopefully we can help each other have a better quality of life! Pattie
  • pkthv1
    pkthv1 Posts: 20 Member
    Sorry, have been off of this area for awhile. I am ready to start up again, are you still in?