It's Monday

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
It's Monday! Is everyone staying on track? Let's start the week with a plan of action. If you need to write it down and make sure this is put in a place where you can see it all week. How was everyone's weekend?

Replies

• claudia799903
    claudia799903 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!! I had a fabulous weekend!!! Spent time with my Daughters had a girls day out. We went shopping went to see Frozen and went out to eat. I had a few cheat snacks but stayed under my calories for the day! I have been staying really focused and it feels great! I love being able to log everything in here and it helps me stay accountable. Hope everyone has an Awesome week!!!
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    It's tuesday already, but I'll comment anyway :)

I had a nice weekend. The last 5 weeks I was complete occupied by my intensive- language-course and I had no time for meeting friends at all. So saturday after my last day of course, I went straight to a birthday partyand stayed there until nearly midnight. On sunday I was able to sleep long for the first time in ages and I just had a calming day.

And I have a nice week in front of me :) I hope it won't interfere with my week plans (food/activity) too much, but I'll give my best. Tonight I'm going to the cinema and afterwards sleeping at my best friend's room. That's great because I don't need to be afraid to binge at night (that's what happened yesterday again..)
    But I won't snack at the cinema and she isn't a late-in-the-night-snacker so I'll actually be able to eat nothing after 8pm tonight, just drinking water. :drinker:

I hope you all have a nice week!
  • graceisfree
    graceisfree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I had a nice weekend as well though didn't meet my calorie goals over the weekend. I'm still working on it but I'm back on track. Hope this week will be good for me. Good luck everyone in your weight loss jouney
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Happy Monday all!! I had a fabulous weekend!!! Spent time with my Daughters had a girls day out. We went shopping went to see Frozen and went out to eat. I had a few cheat snacks but stayed under my calories for the day! I have been staying really focused and it feels great! I love being able to log everything in here and it helps me stay accountable. Hope everyone has an Awesome week!!!

Love your motivation and dedication. Keep up the great work.
  • claudia799903
    claudia799903 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks Julie!!!!
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    It's tuesday already, but I'll comment anyway :)

I had a nice weekend. The last 5 weeks I was complete occupied by my intensive- language-course and I had no time for meeting friends at all. So saturday after my last day of course, I went straight to a birthday partyand stayed there until nearly midnight. On sunday I was able to sleep long for the first time in ages and I just had a calming day.

And I have a nice week in front of me :) I hope it won't interfere with my week plans (food/activity) too much, but I'll give my best. Tonight I'm going to the cinema and afterwards sleeping at my best friend's room. That's great because I don't need to be afraid to binge at night (that's what happened yesterday again..)
    But I won't snack at the cinema and she isn't a late-in-the-night-snacker so I'll actually be able to eat nothing after 8pm tonight, just drinking water. :drinker:

I hope you all have a nice week!

You are staying focused and that's what matters.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    I had a nice weekend as well though didn't meet my calorie goals over the weekend. I'm still working on it but I'm back on track. Hope this week will be good for me. Good luck everyone in your weight loss jouney

Nice to hear you are back on track and staying focused. Baby steps and you will get there for sure.