Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

price of quest bars

Hey all,

What is the price you normally pay for quest bars? I can't seem to find anything cheaper than $2.99 a bar. I thought I saw on here somewhere that people were paying $1 per bar.

GNC has a sale today, but the sale price is $2 per bar. Is that a good deal?

Thanks!

Replies

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    GNC often has 30% off anything sales on their website, I usually wait for that to buy them. At that price, they can be about $1.50 ea if you buy a box of 12.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    What Dale says. You can also join their Gold Card club, I think that is the name of it. That gives you a percentage off as well, but Quest bars are not the cheapest things out there. I think some of them taste much better than other brands I've bought.

At the local GNC stores, with my membership, I pay about $1.89 a bar, before the governors share gets added in, so $2 per bar is about right. Not $3 a bar, though.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    I am a GNC Gold Card member and between buying them by the box and catching a sale when I do (usually a buy 2 boxes, get the 3rd free type sale) I buy about a 6 month supply at once. Much cheaper that way. Quest are nutritionally superior to anything else I've found out there, so I don't mind paying a little extra.
  • Thanks all!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    I got a bunch at GNC last week. They were $2.99, but buy 3, get 1 free, which brought the price down to $2.25. I also had a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase, so I wound up getting 12 bars for about $17!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    2.99 for me too so i wait for the buy 2 get one free. I mostly get the pure protein choc chip on sale at krogers these days. $1 for 20 g of protein and they taste great. Or I get the fiber 1 protein bars- choc almond , I think. Very yummy 50 cents
  • kerrieward77
    kerrieward77 Posts: 15 Member
    Most flavors are 2 boxes for $48 right now with free shipping on GNC.
  • Hey all!

Go to gnc.com today!

Box of 12 bars are 2 for 24, then 25% off site wide! then you get an additional discount for being a member,
    I just bought 6 boxes for just over $100. That equals $1.49 a bar!!!!
  • rmp1030
    rmp1030 Posts: 1 Member
    It says 2 for $48.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    I couldn't get the 25% off to work with the 2/$48 price :-(
  • you had to put in the code in the promos section at the end when you were placing your order....