Day 10....DONE

Options
Hi all

I feel like I owned Plyo today, I have seen such an improvement already especially in basketball jumps the dreaded squat jumps and even in the drills.

Bring on recovery.....

Happy day 10 all xx

Replies

• StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!

Day 10 done!!!

My fitness level is definitely improving! Still not doing so well with the Level 1 Drills, but in everything else I improved over last week! :)

My heart rate monitor stopped working... I've only had it for 6 days or so and it just pooped out... hoping I can return it and get a replacement today... until then, I have to guess at my calorie burn.

I hope you all push through today! Look forward to recovery tomorrow! :)

Have a great one!!
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Done. Recovery sounds amazing right about now!!
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    <= My score from Plyo this morning (Insanity on XBOX) is my profile pic, I feel like I did great today. Burned 447 in 40 minutes or so. I smashed the level one drills, ski abs and in-and-out abs ... YES !!!
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Completed day 10, was able to push harder and dig deeper. Sort of getting better at Level 1 drills, lol. Random question for everyone, do you feel taller? Since starting Insanity I've felt taller, maybe its from the strength building and carrying myself better. Looking forward to recovery tomorrow!
  • cpcoursec
    cpcoursec Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Completed day 10, was able to push harder and dig deeper. Sort of getting better at Level 1 drills, lol. Random question for everyone, do you feel taller? Since starting Insanity I've felt taller, maybe its from the strength building and carrying myself better. Looking forward to recovery tomorrow!

I was talking to my buddy last night and he asked me how it was going, I told him the weird thing is that I was feeling taller.

This morning my wife said that she could see my arms looking more tone, and that I looked taller.

Must be better posture? You're definitely on to something.
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

I was talking to my buddy last night and he asked me how it was going, I told him the weird thing is that I was feeling taller.

This morning my wife said that she could see my arms looking more tone, and that I looked taller.

Must be better posture? You're definitely on to something.

Lol, oh good so it's not just in my mind!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I... did a bad thing.... But it's not unrecoverable! I sadly lost track of time and couldn't do the workout. However, I'm going to simply be counting this as my Sunday rest day and resume tomorrow on schedule. So I will still be working out 6 days a week with the program, just this week will be a bit shifted.
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Oh man, today compared to doing the same work out even just Saturday is a huge difference. I recovered so quickly and wasn't nearly as sweaty.
    I'm worried though it means I didn't push myself enough. But the only breaks I took were in the last two rounds of the last drills.

So, pat on the back, but I've still got a ways to go :)
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    The second work out of the day....oh man, my arms are burrrrrniiiiing! Plyo always takes me for a loop. I forgot how much arm/delt work there is in this one...

because it was the second workout of the day (to play catch up), the warmup was a lot easier this time, but man....about 10 times I was ready to throw in the towel...say, I gave my best effort, but I can't go on anymore. NO NO NO. Not having it. I finished that mo fo! Even though I wish they would have put those level 1 drills towards the front......naa....forget it....this is INSANITY....as the workout heats up, so do the drills. F#@&amp;!

I am back on track with you, and I am one badass dude! Now, for some much deserved jacuzzi time....recovery tomorrow....

drink that water, yall!

Josh