2-26-14

Options
daily thread

Replies

• ellemuise
    Options
    Just finished wk2d2. loving this program so far, one more day of week 2 then onto week 3!!=)
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just finished w2d2!
  • tracywintn
    Options
    Public service announcement......even if your Geek yogurt looks, smells and tastes fine.....trust them when they say the expiration date is Feb.17th. There will be NO running for me today!!!!
  • mel521
    Options
    Oh no! Does not sound pleasant! I have tried and tried to eat yogurt, but it is something that I cannot get used to. Feel better soon!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my rest day today, usually go kickboxing with my son, but as hes got an ear and throat infection he didnt want to go. Im not keen on going on my own so I didnt go either.
    Instead my husband took me on what he called a little jog to keep me going.
    We did a 1.8k run. New Personal best.
    Ive realised tonight that the burning feeling in my lungs has gone. So pleased that too.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Just finished W4 D3....the 3 minutes weren't too bad, but the 5 minutes were killers. But doing it all non stop....so far.
    Afraid to look at what's in store in W5, lol

Beautiful day for it ..about 76 outside this afternoon. Did the 32 minutes then walked an hour on the trail.
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had planned to run, but I felt exhausted all day. I decided my body really did need a rest.
    This afternoon I did Week 2, Day 2 and felt great. I was actually able to envision running my entire route as this program progresses!

This upcoming week will be a challenge. Tomorrow I have a long day on the road, then snow expected the remainder of the week. I may have to run with goggles and snow boots on - but I've done that before, and I know I can do it again :-)
  • gretagirl2013
    Options
    Good job everyone! And poor Tracy ... Hope you are feeling better!!
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Another non-running day for me, and indeed a rest day from strenuous exercise. I am looking forward to starting Week 3 tomorrow.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Confession time. I have not run, or even gone for a walk, in over a week. I basically gave up, again.

This evening I saw a running girl. I wanted to be a runner like her.

Starting W1D1 again tomorrow.
  • mel521
    Options
    Acria, don't give up! I'm pulling for you! You can do this!
  • gretagirl2013
    Options
    Acria - I agree -- don't give up!! Something made you join this group so even if you keep doing week 1 for a while (heck, forever!!), please keep going!! I have quit every workout plan and resolution that I have ever made, and I so want to do this for myself, my child, and my health this time around. We can do this, girl!!