WAKE UP!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• zany2damax
    Options
    I'm awake lol. Eclectic pagan here studying druidry and Wicca. I am reading the Scott Cunningham Living Wicca series.
  • SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Zany - welcome.

I met Scott Cunningham LONG ago when I was starting on my Path (dating myself, as he has been dead how many years now??? over 20??? ****, I'm old!)

Anyway, good books :)
  • Freya_Amber
    Options
    Merry meet I am here Eclectic now since 2009 I was part of a coven years ago but they closed shop I too have uncle "Buck`s blue book" as well as most of his books. I was using the name Freya before I started reading Buckland`s books I have added some Saxon traditions into my beliefs and Freya is my Goddess )0(
  • Freya_Amber
    Options
    :smile: Scott was my intro to wicca I have many of his books
  • Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm awake! Good morning my magickal friends ^.^
  • Freya_Amber
    Options
    hello hope everyone is doing great
  • SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have been off track, trying to get back into logging, but it is hard right now. I have also been too drained to so any even basic exercise.

Posting another thread about life....
  • JenniForTheWin
    JenniForTheWin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Merry Meet to all :)
    Just joined and was happy to find a pagan group on here!
    I am a Celtic Wiccan Priestess in L.A. , I was on sparkpeople , but this seems much less convuluded and easier to update via phone!
  • Siodemers22
    Siodemers22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm still rather new to MFP and am happy to find an active pagan group :) I am a solitary practitioner, I identify most closely with Wicca, I suppose...I'm currently in a tiny town in Arizona.... Just trying to log daily
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am more of a Wild Witch with links to Faery Wicca. I am logging daily and working out an exercise schedule that I can live with. It's going pretty good so far.