Week 1 Day 2

Options
DLJ_77
DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
I was fearing today, because I am still very sore from my Day 1 workout the other day. It was not as bad as I was fearing:) Today's reps were 10-12-8-8-12+. Today I only did the 12 at the end...just could not do any more! Overall, I was pleased with the way it went! Can't wait to hear about your day!

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm in the next bracket down, and matched the targeted 6-8-6-6-7+.
    I was feeling confident going into that last set, thinking I'd get up 8 or 9, but just made it through the 7.
    Pleased to have matched target, at least.
  • DLJ_77
    Options
    I initially thought the last rep was 10 and when I looked again I had a moment of sheer terror thinking that at a fifth rep of 12 was crazy! I did it and am happy with that! Great job!!!
  • 4Lab
    4Lab Posts: 20
    Options
    That's great guys.....doing mine in a hotel room tomorrow on biz trip.
  • DLJ_77
    Options
    Hope the business trip goes well!!! At least you really can do pushups anywhere!!
  • kaseym0217
    kaseym0217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! It definitely felt more difficult than day one but I finished it and even did a couple more on the final on than it was calling :happy:
  • DLJ_77
    Options
    Kasey that's awesome!!! I was expecting to be very sore today, but I'm not...Yay!!!
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well....I was determined to get that last 13th... :laugh:

It was more like 12 1/2. Flat. On. My. Face. hahaha

I accidentally skipped a day so yesterday was my day two.
  • DLJ_77
    Options
    Well....I was determined to get that last 13th... :laugh:

It was more like 12 1/2. Flat. On. My. Face. hahaha

I accidentally skipped a day so yesterday was my day two.

That literally made me lol...good job girl! hopefully your face isn't too bruised, haha
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    6-7-6-6-7+ (managed 9)

I was surprised to find that I actually needed the most-of-90 seconds between sets. I was never soooooo sore that I couldn't pick up a coffee cup after Day 1, but the ache remained all the time in between Day 1 and Day 2, So I am definately challenging the top edge of "able to do".