Short Girls! What are your Weight Loss goals?

Options
2»

Replies

• Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If we're talking on a good day, I'm about 4' 11".. Started back with WW last Saturday for the 4th time and their scale says I'm 171.6 (mine said less of course since they weigh with clothes).. So, my official goal is 120 (the top of my range) and my personal goal is 110 (maybe 105 :wink: ).
  • MiniMago
    MiniMago Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5 and my SW was 215, CW is 130, and GW is 120. Last year I got down to 124 and felt great but had trouble (obviously) maintaining it. I'm recommitting to myself and my goal!
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and currently weigh around 113-115. I joined LAST January and went from around 125 to 112 or so. I even got to 110 for a week or two, lol. I haven't been on here since around August or September 2013. I was part of a different group for short women, but it seems to have been removed. The past 2 months with all the holidays, parties, and food have been horrible - I just ate whatever I wanted, started drinking wine on a regular basis, and stopped exercising. And now I am bloated and miserable!

I want to get back down to 110, maybe even lower, and MAINTAIN. I want to tone and finally get a flat stomach which I haven't seen since highschool, lol. And I want to stop getting on here every January.
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm 5'2" (an extra 1/2 inch on good days) and currently weighing in at 159 lbs. Goal is 130, but I'd settle for something in the 135-140 range. They say I'm on the "larger side of medium" frame & I have a pretty muscular build. About 2 years ago, I was 137 and 22% body fat... gone downhill since then.

Would love some other friends with similar goals - I don't make it onto the forums as regularly as I'd like (iPhone app only allows newsfeed) but please friend me if you would like to keep in touch on newsfeed too!

~ Amber in California
  • cazzinator
    cazzinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heyy

I'm 5'1" and weigh 135 right now. I started at 145 two years ago, and managed to lose around 20 lbs, but gain it back within the last year.

I want to lose weight permanently, the healthy way. Previous times, it has always involved crash diets. Anywho, I have an ok frame. All the fat seems to go to my boobs, thighs, and love handles. Worst figure for clothing nowadays :grumble:

I really don't care what my weight will be because more importantly I need to lose some body fat and inches around my waist.

I will exercise daily for 30 mins, drink lots of water, and put in what I ate throughout the day, and also sleep!
    Things stopping me is missing breakfast, spacing out my meals too much, and bad sleep habits.

I hope to achieve my goals within a year, lol and not quit.
  • tlbowler
    Options
    I am 5 foot tall. I currently weigh 165 pounds and want to get to 130 pounds. I am average build.
    I went from a job were I was on my feet all day and lifting and moving to a office job where I sit on the phone all day long. It has really affected my weight. I started using my fitness pal 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 pounds so far.
  • Wobertson
    Wobertson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my weight loss goal right now is to get down to 120-125 and maintain that for a while. I would eventually like to get lower to 115, but I think having a goal of 120 is a better place for me to start. I have a medium frame and really like how I look at around 123-ish. I had lost the weight in August / September but just dropped the ball when it came to maintenance and now I'm back up to 133.
  • kelleyboo77
    kelleyboo77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'2" and 111lbs - but even we short girls have different builds. I have small bones structure so this is ok for me.
  • DiannaLouize
    DiannaLouize Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" 31 y/o hovering between 112-114lbs lately. small-medium build/rectangle (on the cusp of medium) probably an ecto/meso combo but mostly mesomorphic body type. The most I've weighed not pregnant is around 140 (too much) and lowest 95 lbs, way too small. 5-10 lbs to lose and I'm good.
  • Short_scrivy
    Short_scrivy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just joined, I'm so happy to see groups for shorter girls! Most ladies I know are taller than I am and don't understand how a small amount of weight change can make a big difference on a short frame! I am 5 feet 2 3/4 inches (we count the quarter inches in my family of shorties). My starting weight was 157 i'm down to 152 since starting MFP. A physician told me my "ideal" weight should be 105-115 but my goal weight is 130. That was my weight 8 years ago when i graduated high school and I think it's when i looked my healthiest. I also hope to reach that weight before a family reunion in July. So 22 pounds in about 5 months...that's possible right?
  • greeneyegrly
    greeneyegrly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and a bit curvy for my size. I currently weight 217 and would love to get down to 150 pounds. I"m not sure if that's a realistic goal but its been so long sine i've been there it almost feels impossible.
  • greeneyegrly
    greeneyegrly Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I weigh A LOT more than you but i know what you mean, i have such a high waist too. Its rough makes losing weight rough
  • tessasmithOK
    tessasmithOK Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today. I am 5 1 and weigh 214. I want to get down to 128. I lost quite a bit of weight several years ago and got down to 159. The smallest I've been is 138. I am hoping to be 128. Weight has always been a problem for me but I've always believed I would get there. I still do. I never imagined I would gain the weight back that I did. I thought it was gone for good and on my way to being thin for the first time in my life. But now I've gained almost all of it back. I am hoping you can all can be encouragement to me and help me lose it and keep it off. Here we go. :) may I not look back. :)
  • Nierikah
    Nierikah Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI LADIES!

I ran into some health issues since I started this thread over a year ago but I am BACK and READY and I will be checking this thread at least daily to keep it going and support some fellow short girls. :smiley:

Post away!