Video Games!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ...Right now I'm playing tales of xillia. Next I want to play the game of thrones game. The gameplay is supposed to be terrible, but my love of westeros goes beyond a janky game. I hope the story will carry it...
    I keep an eye on this game, I've read reviews and watched gameplay videos on youtube. I think I'll get it at some point... Please share your thoughts, when you start playing it, it definitely interests me :smile:

Tales of Xillia was the last game I finished and it was pretty good! I'd recommend playing as Jude rather than Milla though as I feel you miss out on a bit of story with the latter character.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I used to game a lot more than I do now. Having a baby changes your life.. I only play games on PC (Steam FTW!) and my favorites are Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, and Team Fortress 2.. I have a lot of friends online and some of them got to transfer to more of my real life means of communication (via Texting and Facebook). However, my husband and I met through verses on Left 4 Dead 2. He still games a lot more than I do, but he sacrifices his sleep for it. I need my sleep to keep up my weight loss. :)
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    So many games to choose from and as you all have either already figured out or will soon figure out.. I suck at picking favorites. I have an N64, PS2 (the one that is about the size of a book), PS3, a black Wii, and I have been known to Steam it up on many occasions. I tend to enjoy games that are platform and puzzle based. I have loved every Zelda game that I have played. I love Darksiders (I haven't played the second one yet but I really want to.) because it is like a really dark Zelda also War's horse is the horse that Warlocks in WoW should have (it is so cool!). I was a WoW addict and honestly, I still get the twitch from time to time. What I liked most about WoW was the other people interactions. I liked being able to help people and work together toward a goal. When most of my friends drifted away I pretty much lost interest in the game. I also enjoyed titles like Ratchet and Clank, Assassin's creed, and so many more.

I am bad at scary and FPS shooter games because I am too reactive. I squeak, duck, swerve, dodge, shout, and have plenty of other bad habits that make me not so well suited to play those types of games. I like RPGs but I'm not really good with stats and numbers so I don't tend to enjoy games that require too many choices as far as choosing what character to apply what stats to.

Anyways, I am sure I have left out lots but I lost my train of thought so I am just going to Post this and come back later. >_<
  • Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Man, my love of video games is nuts sometimes lol
    I've been an avid gamer (as far as I can really remember) was when the GameBoy handheld came out. I remember "borrowing" it from my neighbor to play Mario. haha.

I love a lot of adventure/shooter games like Tomb Raider. I fell in love with Tomb Raider when the first PS1 came out (what? 1995?). The whole Tomb Radier series is great (personally). I never missed buying a new Tomb Radier game. Even loved going to the movies to see the Tomb Radier movies staring Angelina Jolie, I just love Lara Croft. My hero! haha

I also love the Elder Scroll games! I also fell in love with Red Dead Redemption. I love games where i can ride horses (LOL). I enjoyed BioShock. I was a very avid World of Warcraft player, too. I quit a few years ago... I daydream about playing again sometimes. I dont really play PC games much; except Sims 3 :D

I mostly stick to Xbox games or Playstation games. I used to have a Wii but I didnt have people to play with for the fun games like Mario Party! :(
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm an RPG fan, also platformers and adventure games. I built a gaming rig just for Diablo 3 and I have a PS3 and a Vita... I'm currently replaying Diablo 3, getting ready for the expansion, a lot of which they just rolled into the actual game prior to release.

However, with South Park: Stick of Truth FINALLY coming out... that may get my attention for a while

Favorite games/franchises

Fallout
    Final Fantasy
    Elder Scrolls
    Sacred
    Dragon Age
    Dead Space

and about a bazillion others throughout the history of gaming. :P
  • bl0ndez0mb1e
    Options
    I love pretty much everything except sports games haha I have an Xbox One which has been driving me crazy because all I have had is Dead Rising 3 and COD Ghosts for the past few months. But before when I had a 360 I loved the ME trilogy, Oblivion, Bioshock trilogy, GTA V, and ofcourse COD. I like Treyarch's games so much better than Activision though. I'm really not feeling Ghosts...

But I can't wait for Dying Light and Watch Dogs to come out! Ohhh and Destiny looks fantastic.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    100 hours into Skyrim...does anyone know where I can pick up the quest to get my life back?

frabz-ILL-SAVE-THE-WORLD-After-I-collect-these-rocks-kill-this-giant-t-8d5372.jpg
  • Laerai
    Laerai Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more time to game.... My favorite love is fantasy-type RPGs.

Zelda is my favorite series of all time, I've been playing it since I was 4.

I've been absorbed by Fallout as of late, and I make as much time as possible for DDR/ITG (also a great workout!)
  • kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    XBox 360. My favorite games are the Tomb Raider franchise. Aside from that, I enjoy the Elder Scrolls games as well. I'm not the biggest fan of FPS, and I haven't played RPG's since Lord of the Rings: Third Age.
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We have an xbox and I love skyrim! I play WoW also. I never knew I liked this stuff until I met my husband so he has helped me bring out my inner nerd. : )
  • DemetraDawn
    DemetraDawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've just started gaming, so I haven't played many (I spent a lot of my childhood watching my dad and sister play, and being official map and googler for them). But right now I LOVE Bioshock, Halo, and the new Lara Croft (2013 I think?), all on Xbox 360.

My more lame side enjoys spending hours playing the Sims and Harvest Moon 64...but I dunno if I should admit that ;)
  • Mustgetbuff
    Options
    107 hours later and I finally finished Skyrim. Loved it, obviously. I'm playing the Final Fantasy X remaster at the moment and it's gorgeous! It's my favourite FF game and it's nice to know that 10+ years later and I still enjoy it as much as I did the first time.

Except, you know, for certain parts...
    OpnbWzpl.jpg?1