Favorite episode: Doctor Who

Options
Zaftique
Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
I'll take a pass on this one as I haven't actually seen any of them (my BF watched them on his computer next to me with his headphones on, so I know about Blink if only because I would catch things out of the corner of my eye and be all "OMG WTF"), but please discuss, I'm curious what people think!!

Replies

• Grendel07
    Grendel07 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I do love that episode "Blink" it had me on edge the whole time while I watched it. Very memorable episode. Probably my favorite.
    I do also like the episode "The Doctor's Wife" I really loved the fact that the Doctor was able to talk to the Tardis as a human woman!!! "I think I'm called, Sexy"
  • tayloryay
    tayloryay Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've only seen a few episodes, so I don't have a lot to choose from. I was told to watch "Blink" but not given any explanation or warning. I HATE scary stuff!! T_T

My favorite episode would have to be Vincent and the Doctor. I was an art major when I was in school, and Vincent Van Gogh is an icon of course, so how could I not love that episode! The ending is just absolutely heartwrenching as well. Depression is devastating and deadly, and steals some beautiful minds from us.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of new Who.. I laughed and squee'ed a lot during the 50th Anniversary. Yeah.. I'm no good at picking favorites.
  • Grendel07
    Options
    I've only seen a few episodes, so I don't have a lot to choose from. I was told to watch "Blink" but not given any explanation or warning. I HATE scary stuff!! T_T

My favorite episode would have to be Vincent and the Doctor. I was an art major when I was in school, and Vincent Van Gogh is an icon of course, so how could I not love that episode! The ending is just absolutely heartwrenching as well. Depression is devastating and deadly, and steals some beautiful minds from us.

Ohhh yesss! this episode was a great one too! I love Vincent Van Gogh; both me and my husband's favorite art piece is Starry Night. When the Doctor took Vincent with him to the art gallery.... oh I started to well up!!
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm still not done the series--just a few episodes away from the end of Tennant, which I am just totally not emotionally prepared for. However, so far I've really enjoyed Blink, 42, Doomsday, Human Nature/The Family of Blood, and Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead. I'm not sure if I could narrow it down any more and I imagine the list will grow as I move on in the show.
  • Grendel07
    Options
    I'm still not done the series--just a few episodes away from the end of Tennant, which I am just totally not emotionally prepared for. However, so far I've really enjoyed Blink, 42, Doomsday, Human Nature/The Family of Blood, and Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead. I'm not sure if I could narrow it down any more and I imagine the list will grow as I move on in the show.

OHHH YEAH! i loved Silence in the Library too!

Honestly, I couldnt wait until the episode Human Nature/The Family Blood was over with! It just irked me for some reason lolllll
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcany5nqJl1qb87k7o1_500.gif
  • Grendel07
    Options
    ^^^ YESSSSSSS! :D
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well I cant narrow it down to 1 so I will list my top 5!!

1.) The Parting of Ways - Total Tear jerker!

2.) Partners in Crime - I just love Donna!

3.) Silence in Library - Only because now I know about River!

4.) Vincent and the Doctor

5.) The end of time - I don't think I have ever cried so much watching anything! My husband really thought I had lost it.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    5.) The end of time - I don't think I have ever cried so much watching anything! My husband really thought I had lost it.

This was me on Monday! It got to the point where my husband was threatening me, "Stop crying. STOP IT! You're making ME depressed and then I'll cry."