Day 23: 75
Day 24: 80
Day 25: Rest
Day 26: 80
Day 27: 85
Day 28: 90
Day 29: 95
Day 30: 100

Here is the chart for the 30 Day Burpee Challenge.

Feel free to comment your progress!

Have fun~!

Participants:
Polygontus
BriBriJean234
Flashbacks
Dittybugdesigns
Joreanasaurous
Walza1394
Amillerusmc
Maguiyr

Replies

• bribrijean234
    bribrijean234 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ok yeah def in... I can do this :) challenges are meant to be challenging and burpees definitely fall in that category!
  • flashbacks
    flashbacks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Getting my burpee tolerance ready for my upcoming spartan races this summer ahaha.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I am in, but with a slight variation. I want to do a full 30 burpees every day. Ultimate goal is the burpee mile, so gotta start getting ready. Maybe do 30 in the morning and this set at night.
  • walza1394
    walza1394 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing this challenge!
  • gbutterfly
    gbutterfly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    what is a burpee? is that the same as a squat thrust?
  • amillerusmc
    amillerusmc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You know what? I keep coming back to this particular challenge, and I keep finding myself saying in my head "You can't do that" or "You're going to quit"... And I saw a person comment above me that it's SUPPOSED to be a challenge. If you don't try, what's the point? I KNOW I can do the other challenges, but this is one is "scary"... And BECAUSE of that, I'm gonna say ADD ME... And I will give it my all! At least I can say I tried!
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You know what? I keep coming back to this particular challenge, and I keep finding myself saying in my head "You can't do that" or "You're going to quit"... And I saw a person comment above me that it's SUPPOSED to be a challenge. If you don't try, what's the point? I KNOW I can do the other challenges, but this is one is "scary"... And BECAUSE of that, I'm gonna say ADD ME... And I will give it my all! At least I can say I tried!

Now THAT'S what I like to hear. :)
  • bribrijean234
    Options

:) We are in this together! and i bet we will surprise ourselves and find we CAN do it :)
  • maguiyr
    maguiyr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me, thanks! Day one done!
  • bribrijean234
    Options
    Wooo! Kickin butt with these! I actually feel like today was easier than yesterday :) guess my body is getting back in the grove cuz I used to be able to do dozens in a row. Soon enough baby!
  • flashbacks
    flashbacks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hahah, gotta love burpees.,,,

Maybe not.