Options
    8/2013 - Highest Weight - 238
    1/11/14 - Starting Weight @ MFP - 230
    2/10/14 - Starting Weight for Challenge - 217.5
    2/14/14 - Weight - 213
    2/19/14 - Weight - 211.5
    2/24/14 - Current Weight - 209

Total Loss for Challenge 8.5 lbs.
    Total Weight Loss since joining MFP 21 lbs.

The success is that I'm still losing. I'm feeling stronger. I love working out. It is the best part of most of my days. Went to see my doctor today and he was amazed at how much I had lost in 5 weeks.

The struggle isn't really a struggle, but more of a disappointment. I have exercised almost everyday, but one a week. I have upped my exercise as I could and am right on track. I seldom use my exercise calories. Etc., etc. But, I decided to look back at my diary and see what the projected weight loss should have been for today. It was something like 205! I thought I had probably done better than the prediction. :noway: I know this isn't exact, so I'm just going to ignore those predictions.

We still have 14 days until the first 30 have passed. To stay on track I need to lose another 1.5 before 3/10. 207.5 will give me 10 lb. loss in 30 days. I can do it!
  • Polygontus
    Polygontus Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    TWL: 13 lbs

I've been feeling sick lately, but still going strong. Yesterday my team had a practice meet and today is our first official swim meet. I'm terrified to know what events I'm in today.
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am down 11lbs since the start of our challenge :) I started at 289, today I am at 278!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Ktuck: Wow, you are way ahead of the game. We still have 10 days for the first 30!!! You sure are doing something right! Know how busy single moms are. You are really special with all that entails and sticking with your plan!
  • ktuck0205
    Options
    I actually incorporate my kids into my working out, we play outside now more than ever. My 1 year old she likes acting as a weight when I lay on the floor & lift her, she thinks that's the coolest thing in the world. She loves going for walking in her stroller or on top of my shoulder. My son who is 9 gets excited b/c I actually go outside & play with him. I go to bed at the time my children do so I can can wake up clean, plan meals for the day & get a quick workout before they wake up (my 1 year old doesn't always go along with this routine lol).

I really want my children to live healthy lifestyles & the best way to accomplish this is show them how it's done.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    SW - 180.5 lbs (2/10/14)
    CW - 179.0 lbs (2/28/14)
    TWL - 1.5 lbs

Definitely behind on this challenge but moving in the right direction. I joined a walking challenge for March and hope to catch up by drinking more water and reducing carbs some.
  • ktuck0205
    Options
    Water is hard to do but I started drinking plenty of it this week.
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This week was the hardest! I cheated a lot! I ate after 12:30 am and waked up in the afternoon! and I didn't count the food I ate after I post my diary!! And not exercising enough!!
    Chocolate has been an addiction! I don't feel me when I don't eat it and sometimes I eat more than 80 g chocolate!!

March has started and I have big hopes and dreams and going to work my butt off to make my journey succeed!

Good luck to us:flowerforyou:

Hannah:wink:
  • curvy_b3lle
    Options
    I am with you on that Hannah. My boyfriend ordered in Greco one night and then last night got us McDonalds, chocolate, chips and soda, I indulged. I didn't log it in my diary either!

Since it's March 1st: My goals for this month is to log everything exactly that I put into my mouth, no-matter how ashamed it makes me feel. Stick with 1,200-1,500 calories and lose 10 lbs.

My SW: 256.8 lbs
    My CW: 248.0 lbs (01/03/2014)
  • stefi14
    stefi14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *sigh* this past few days were quite ****ty! I had tests and lab reports due one after the other. But I managed to lose 1lb. I'm not complaining though.

SW: 143lbs
    CW: 140lbs

TWL: 3lbs

This month will definitely be better though. I'm planning on sticking to the Blogilates calendar for the month and do a 1hr dance vid I found on youtube. Good luck ladies!
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    SW: 184
    Day 22: 178
    Week loss 2
    Loss to date: 6

Not looking on track for 30 lb, but at least it is coming off. A few more pounds and I will down a clothes size! Wooopie!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Sallie, you aren't far off! 22 days, 6 pounds! A nice consistent 2 lbs. a week. And there is another 8 days! Even if you stick with 2 pounds a week, that would be 26 pounds at the end of the challenge! That would be big loss!