March Shreders Introduce yourself!

Options
Finayoung
Finayoung Posts: 38 Member
I thought it would be a fantastic idea to get to know each other. It'll be a lot of motivation to know theres people to share our experiences with.

Where youre from
What your goal weight is
your experiences thus far

Ok, Ok, fine, I'll go first (=

My names Fina Young
I got married last year june and thought my wedding would be enough motivation? I was wrong ha
So being a newlywed and having to cook for the hubby made things real hard. I never realized how much my cooking could affect not only my life but my husbands health as well. Now I've said I've had enough. I'm watching those calories, and working out like crazy!

I weight 181 and hope to go down to 135 (the healthy way).
I'VE SEEN TOO MANY SUCCESS STORIES TO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WORKOUT WILL WORK AND I'M STOKED!

Ok, your turn!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL THE TOPICS WITHIN OUR GROUP. THEY ARE LISTED IN THE TOPICS SECTION. AND FEEL FREE TO ADD A TOPIC OF YOUR OWN AS WELL WITH ANY QUESTIONS, THOUGHTS ETC AND WE WILL CHIME IN (=

PS: THE WAY I AM HOPING THIS WILL WORK IS BY CHECK IN'S AT:

START OF LEVEL ONE: CHECK IN AND TELL US HOW YOUR ANXIOUS BUT READY TO BEGIN!
(GET MOTIVATION FROM THE THOSE WHO ARE IN IT)

5 DAYS INTO LEVEL TWO (CHECK IN WITH WHERE YOU'RE AT)

THE START OF LEVEL 2 (CHECK IN WITH WHERE YOU'RE AT)

5 DAYS INTO LEVEL 2 (CHECK IN WITH WHERE YOU'RE AT)

START OF LEVEL 3 (CHECK IN WITH WHERE YOU'RE AT)

5 DAYS INTO LEVEL 3 (CHECK IN WITH WHERE YOU'RE AT)

AND THEN THE BIG THIRTY!

I ALSO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA IF WE DID PICS BEFORES AND AFTER
ILL BE SURE TO POST MINE FIRST SO LOOK OUT FOR A NEW TOPIC WHERE YOU CAN ADD THAT!

Replies

• angierd79
    Options
    Hi! I'm Angie, I am actually starting the Extreme Shed and Shred tomorrow. I hope That I can still join this group...... I have already lost 43 lbs, but I still have over 50 to go. I want to kick up the exercise, so here goes!
  • jerryberry1988
    Options
    Hi everyone! You can call me Jerry. Im currently weighing in at 150 pounds. My goal weight is 130 pounds. Im so tried of on again off again dieting. I just want to get this over with once and for all. I need to stay motivated so I joined this site hoping that we can encourage each other. I have two wonderful children and an amazing husband to care for. I need the energy from a healthy diet and consistent exercise to do that .I also want to overall look better. I had a baby last year and things are not what they use to be. I started the 30 day shred yesterday. Today is day two for me!
  • jerryberry1988
    Options
    Hi! have you tried the 30 day shred? Ive seen many good reviews and im hoping to see some results after 30 days.
  • redog01
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aubrey and I started last night and it kicked my but and I LOVE IT!! lol
  • Finayoung
    Options
    Hi! I'm Angie, I am actually starting the Extreme Shed and Shred tomorrow. I hope That I can still join this group...... I have already lost 43 lbs, but I still have over 50 to go. I want to kick up the exercise, so here goes!

That's awesome! I'm hoping to do that one maybe after! I know after the completion of 30 that I'm gonna swear by Jillian and all of her workouts. She does not play around! How is it so far?
  • Finayoung
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aubrey and I started last night and it kicked my but and I LOVE IT!! lol

It's funny because in the video for level one she says "those of you who are in day 4 and 5 your probably seeing a huge difference" and It really is true. Keep on going! by day 4 you'll be a pro! That's how it made me feel until level 2 kicks my butt! It does become almost fun though!
  • angierd79
    Options
    I've done workout 1 about 6 times. I couldn't walk well or sit on the potty very easily for a few days, lol! But it was worth it. I need to keep going and add workout 2 eventually. I can't even imagine how it will feel to do both workouts back to back. I sweat like crazy doing this video, but it's a good sweat!
  • Finayoung
    Options
    I've done workout 1 about 6 times. I couldn't walk well or sit on the potty very easily for a few days, lol! But it was worth it. I need to keep going and add workout 2 eventually. I can't even imagine how it will feel to do both workouts back to back. I sweat like crazy doing this video, but it's a good sweat!

YES! I love that good sweat! The sweaty smell? not so much but the feeling of knowing I just kicked butt? HECK YEAH!
    I found myself doing that too but with 30ds. I stayed on level 1 for like 2 weeks every now and then but nothing steady. Now I'm getting a little more organized!
  • mwah_ross
    mwah_ross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Vanessa. I lost 32 lbs now and my goal weight is 115 lbs, so I need to shred 7 lbs more if it goes beyond I will be so happy.. I am starting to do focus T25 by Shaun T speed core. BUT I would love to know more about doing the SHRED :)
  • danigirl1988
    danigirl1988 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Danielle, and I'm originally from CT currently living in FL. I actually started the shred this morning- I am definitely feeling it now!

Wish you all the best!
  • Finayoung
    Options
    Anybody having luck with calorie intake in combination with 30DS?
    I feel like it takes my appetite away but then when it comes back, oh its strong!
  • MiJoa
    MiJoa Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi guys,
    My name is Mia, I am 28 year old and from Denmark (so sorry if my English isn't perfect). I am starting the shredding tomorrow. I have spend some time looking at the results other users of this page have had, and wow.. I cant wait to start now :-)

I am planning on loosing 22 kg (50 lbs) before October, starting tomorrow - so the 30 days shred should be a good way to start it of :-) I think I will do my 1200 kcal diet, and if I feel that the program makes me sick because of the low intake I will add it up with a protein shake after the work out.

After the 30 days shred, I am planning on the 30 days ripped before finishing with the 6 week 6 pack. I like having a program to hang on to. Have any of you tried any of the other programmes?

I am excited to share and learn the experiences with you guys!
  • Ellazzzz
    Ellazzzz Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi. I have been doing buns and thighs and a bit of 30 day shred. Its fun. I don't find it to difficult. I will try the second workout to this cd. I love Jillian Michaels workouts because I know with her, your going to get results and your going to feel it. However, I'm not sure how this group thing works. Do we just keep reporting in? If anyone knows how this works please let me know and feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Jillian Michaels advocate
  • mandyd46
    mandyd46 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm Kim - current weight 161 - goal weight around 140. Starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow. Hope to stay motivated.
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My names Michelle and iv actually started 30ds a while back, today was day two of level two for me so im about half way through! I plan to do this program over a few times with periods of rest between level 3 and level 1. Im glad to have found this group to help me push through!
  • bdimeson
    bdimeson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Breanne. I am a young newlywed (married two months!), student and nanny!
    I just joined this site and am really hoping it will help keep me motivated on my journey to becoming healthy.

I currently weigh 188 pounds
    My ultimate goal weight is 135 (my rugby playing weight).

Super excited to try out this program!
    Starting first thing tomorrow morning!
  • me11yc
    me11yc Posts: 8
    Options
    I started today again with the 30 Day Shred. It's been probably over a year since I've done it. I am definitely out of shape, lol....but not as sore as I thought I would be. I haven't exercised all winter and been eating a lot of junk. That made me gain at least 10+ lbs. So today for some reason I started logging my food intake again and did the 20 min workout. Hopefully I can keep it up.
    Also looking forward to the warmer weather (hopefully soon) so I can go running again.....

I'm 31, married, have a 7yr old son, and I'm full-time student
  • l0v3murph
    l0v3murph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Tiffany! My goal is to start lose about 50lbs. My current weight is 195. I'm also a newlywed and a new mommy! ! I'm trying to get healthy for my family. Hopefully joining this group will keep me on track and motivated. Going to start 30 day shred tomorrow, March 1.
  • nolalove11
    nolalove11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Rachel and I'm really looking forward to getting started on the 30 Day Shred. Several of my friends have given it a go and have gotten some great results. I suppose my aim is to be disciplined in my food/caloric consumption as well. I'm currently 180 but it's my aim to reach 130 before the year's end -- I've lost 20 pounds and have 50 to go!
  • amian25
    amian25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Naima and I'm from Germany. My goal weight is 65kg (143 pounds).
    I'm starting the 30 day shred on march 1st and I'm really looking forward to share and also motivate each other in a community :)

I plan to combine the 30 day shred and running each day. For that I only set the goal to run at least a 3k, I live 1km away from a forest so in the past I went running like two times a week.
    Additionally, I'm at a gym with some friends so I also train there.

LET'S DO THIS!!! Summer is waiting