Options
mel521
mel521 Posts: 74 Member
daily thread

Replies

• mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Saturdays are my weigh in days. I was dreading this morning because I didn't want all my hard work this week to be in vain, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that I lost 3 pounds! Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • gretagirl2013
    Options
    Way to go!! That must feel great!! I was tempted to start week 3 today, but took the two day rest, and will stick to my regular Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday schedule. Part of me wishes I had forged ahead, and part of me was happy to have a lazy Saturday!!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    my plan was to have a lazy Saturday to, but my hubby had other plans. he tricked me into doing a 5 k run. He told me to come along and walk with him while he ran. but i mostly ran 5k, albeit a very slow one, with several stops and a few walks but i finished it in 47 minutes.
    But don't intend to stop my C25K, after today i really see the benefit of the intervals, i have defiantly been able to increase both my speed, and stamina. Today's run made me aware of my endurance and determination.
  • FocusKimFocus
    FocusKimFocus Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Downhill powder skiing all day for me today. Its really not that aerobic, but more like quad lunges/squats followed by long rests while riding the lifts. I had lots of fun and my thighs were screaming by the end of the day. More of the same tomorrow and then back to jog/walking on Monday.

Sadly I ate way, way too much today - I just didn't mentally prepare myself to resist all the ski area junk food at lunch and after skiing. I sure hope I burned a lot of calories!
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I so did not want to exercise today after a big night out last night. Too much wine and not enough sleep. :(

But I did W3D2 with no problems, and I feel better for it.

After my 'runs', I follow a Squats app, and I did 10:12:12:10 squats, the last 2 sets holding kettle bells.

Why I need an app to tell me what to do, I have no idea, but I love them.