What eating and exercise plan are folks doing?

Options
Hey,

I'm bored on nights and I was just wondering what pathway everyone is taking or has done?? I started off with the 1200 kcals a day and lots and lots of exercise ........ It worked well for the first 4 months and I probably lost 40 odd pounds, then I stalled so I upped my kcals to 1400 and lost further weight. I stalled again in Novemeber time and its taken me until now to lose a pound ( I did have a birthday and christmas in the middle of the 3 months :-) ).

I'm now on 1500 kcals and my routine has changed competely as I'm now a night worker....... I'm trying to go the gym atleast 4 times a week, so far not achieved that lol

Like to hear how folks are getting on and how they are doing this ??? :-)

Mizz

Replies

• XianC
    XianC Posts: 93
    Options
    Well I'm not a good one to ask. I disappeared for a couple months and didn't care much about my health (again). Just came back a week ago and frankly, I'm still on the "track everything, avoid soda and avoid fast food" stage. Haven't done much to start exercising yet. Although I think the vibrations from my new motorcycle are making my fat cells confused into thinking I'm exercising. I'll let you know.
  • 1QtwithaQ
    1QtwithaQ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    LOL!! @ Although I think the vibrations from my new motorcycle are making my fat cells confused into thinking I'm exercising. LOL
    I can totally understand the disappearing act @XianC I am in the same boat...So Monday is every day for me lol..
    I am going to try and start a new regiment this Monday lol and see how it goes! I will keep you all posted!