Super Picky Eater!

Options
Glad to know I am not alone with being a picky eater due to texture.

I can eat corn, green beans(they have to be soft), Strawberries (sometimes), pineapple, and apples, That's really about it and those are not even good for you. It's frustrating. I can't even eat burgers(which I am slightly thankful for). I can't mix foods(partly OCS based). So salad is out because of mixing food and the texture of lettuce. Not to mention it tastes like I'm eating dirt because I refuse to use the different salad dressings because I find them all disgusting.

OOps. Sorry I went off on a little rant.

In short though. I have no idea how I am going to lose weight while having PCOS and being a picky eater.

Replies

• rebeccab515
    rebeccab515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I can so relate to you! I am a texture eater also. The only way I get fruit is if I drink grape juice and I know that it has additives in it. The only veggie I eat is potatoes, preferably mashed! I am addicted to crabs and sugar and I have to change my eating habits. My cholesterol is through the roof. On top of all this my daughter has found out she is gluten sensitive so we are all trying to go gluten free. :/ It is overwhelming at times. Going to take it a day at a time.
  • FITn2bemarried
    FITn2bemarried Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I can so relate to you! I am a texture eater also. The only way I get fruit is if I drink grape juice and I know that it has additives in it. The only veggie I eat is potatoes, preferably mashed! I am addicted to crabs and sugar and I have to change my eating habits. My cholesterol is through the roof. On top of all this my daughter has found out she is gluten sensitive so we are all trying to go gluten free. :/ It is overwhelming at times. Going to take it a day at a time.

I am right with you! My cholesterol is 247 and I am addicted to mountain dew and fried foods and I am a baker so of course I love sweets! This is going to be hard...how has it been for you? Being that this post was in 2014..