Guild Wars 2

Options
Just bought and played for the first time last night and wondered if anyone wanted a lonely level 4 warrior noob in their Guild?

Replies

• jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, warriors. Warriors are so OP, but SO much fun! I don't really have a guild, but I hope you find one!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Which server are you on?

I am finding it difficult to find a guild. As most of the gaming doesn't require a party and PUG's are easy to find due to that reason, I think the only people reason want to find more people for their guilds is for the guild reputation points. I joined one guild only to have the leader ***** me out because I wasn't contributing enough. Oof.
  • kbitzonefour
    kbitzonefour Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    On Devona's Rest here. 80 warrior & necro & working on a guardian/thief.

The guild I'm in just so happens to be owned by brothers who are gym-goers! Was pretty happy about that xD
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    We're on Anvil Rock, decent guild, small but good. Enjoy the game so far, dont really understand the dungeon set up, what roles are needed, how to queue for one, etc but learning fast.
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I started a new alt the other day - If you're on Blackhand US I wouldn't mind lvling with you.
  • Aedon2
    Aedon2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on Devona's Rest. I'm with a great guild (Glorious Badgers) I love playing Elementalists even though it is a bit tough. I do have some other characters but the elementalists are my favourite. I actually got my Dad into the game :D we used to play WoW but it was too much a pain in the neck and though I liked Guild Wars it wasn't quite fun enough. Guild Wars 2 though is perfect and I love it. Mostly I like to explore :D I stink at PvP in ANY game.
  • EchoDelta1013
    EchoDelta1013 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I stopped playing GW2 1 month after launch. Boring, imo, and very limited in weapon skills as they are tied to a specific weapon. So to those playing now, has Anet introduced new weapon skills?

Back at beta and launch, guilds were the big thing (unsure how it is now) but here was a great site dedicated to GW2 guilds. Looks like it's still being updated:

http://gw2.guildex.org/