Day 2 (30 DS challenge)

Options
dani_ban
dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
I'm hoping to shred in a little while. Anyone sore....my legs are a little sore, but so far I'm feeling good.

Danielle

Replies

• yellifish
    yellifish Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm can't even sit on the toilet sore lol but it feels so good. I will do today's workout tonight before bed :)
  • clee13mfp
    clee13mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time walking/sitting down but I know that means I did it right. :) I just got LO down for a nap so hoping to shred soon!
  • jtmt21
    jtmt21 Posts: 39
    Options
    I did it a little whole ago. Good luck ladies!

So one question - do we do it for 30 days straight or take rest days?
  • ecu_jules
    ecu_jules Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just finished about an hour ago. Legs were a bit tender today but my arms didn't hurt so I tried to work a bit harder by using the weights the whole time except for one set of the lateral raises in the last circuit.

To answer @jtmt2, I plan to try to do it everyday for 30 days this time.I have done the videos before but never as a 30 day program ,so I am interested in seeing how the results differ. If I have to miss a day,it will be okay but my intention is to do everyday.

I would say you could do it either way. If you wanted to try to do it everyday or most days but are worried about overdoing it, maybe just really modify it in the begining with no weights or some rests during the video. It can certainly make you sore and we have to be able to pick up these babies!
  • cortycrazy
    cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Reading all this makes me so proud if you ladies!

I didn't get to workout today, baby makes the rules and today was a "hold me or I'm gonna scream my head off day".. Which was okay cuz I enjoyed the cuddles! Hubby is home now and has her, but I'm trying to catch up on laundry and bottle washing. That counts as exercise right?! Haha but back to the gym tomorrow so I can weigh in!

Keep it up everyone you're doing fantastic!
  • clee13mfp
    Options
    I did it! I didn't stop the video once, so now that I know I can make it all the way through I have no excuses! Also, I know I'm going to be hurting SO bad tomorrow. I know the 2nd & 3rd days are the hardest, though.

Great job everyone!
  • dani_ban
    dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ok I finally shredded! I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I am still following Anita and I decided to use weights today.

Yes, no rest days for this challenge. I think if you feel you need a rest, just take it a little easy during the workout. By working out everyday it shows you that you can do it and it jump starts you.

If it wasn't for you guys I probably would not have worked out today. It was a super busy day trying to get everything ready for tomorrow...it's my first day back to work and DD's first day at daycare.

My mom lives super close to work so I'm going to her house at lunch to work out, I was going to do it at my office, but it will be nice to hop in the shower to rinse off before going back to work.

So proud of us!

Danielle
  • jtmt21
    jtmt21 Posts: 39
    Options
    Sounds good. I will shoot for every day or some workout. I will throw in some barre classes instead as well. Tomorrow will be my first day doing it without dh to watch LO so we will see how that goes. :/
  • clee13mfp
    Options
    I'm also following Anita for the most part. I'm not using weights and I can still feel it in my arms! See you ladies tomorrow!

Chels
  • yellifish
    yellifish Posts: 15
    Options
    Done with day 2! :)