Rest Day- did you do anything off-INSANITY?

Options
Hey, if all the other days get a post topic, then we can't leave out Sunday!

Is there anything you guys did for a bonus today? I find it a lost day to not do some low-intensity workout, or some yoga on your rest day. I took my girlfriend's son out for a ride in the 3-wheeled stroller and saw some urban farmlands with cows, horses, and goats (yes, here in AZ, that does exist). Beautiful day after a rain, air was nice and clear, roads cleaned off. It was gorgeous. might go out again for a walk later today to stay moving and not dormant.

So....any favorite activities?

Replies

• StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I did the required squats for my squat challenge, went to church, out to lunch, the grocery store, worked on a pinewood derby car, birthday invitations for my son's 9th birthday, and I'm about to go to start my 3rd load of laundry... oh, and our monthly budget... doesn't look like much on my FitBit activity log, but I'll be ready for bedtime when it arrives! :)

I'm glad you had a great Rest Day! It sounds like a lot of fun!!!

I hope everyone else had as much fun as you did!

Fit Test tomorrow! Are you ready?
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Since I had a little boo-boo on Wednesday, did the Saturday workout. I feel like I'm not pushing enough so next week, I'm gonna push harder! Beyond that, went to the mall and got a new wallet on sale (yush!!) and just relaxed.
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mountain climber ab work out with some hang leg raises mixed in for extra punishment!! Ugh
  • littlecely
    littlecely Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I decided to start a plank challenge and I walked to the corner store (more than a corner away) and walked my dog. Nothing intense I enjoy my rest day.