Who started today??

Options
moxy28
moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
Who got their 25 on today??? I had to use the mod. about 90% of the workout, but I sweat my butt off and burned 449cal.!! WOOT WOOT!! Hungry for tom! Go get some guys!!

Replies

• bradutah
    bradutah Posts: 25
    Options
    I started Today it was a great workout. I agree I sweated my butt off.
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    I'm going to start it once I've logged off here lol. Excited to start it :D. I can't wait to get fit.
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Moxy you already now I started today!! I did my work out bright and early this morning before eating anything and I threw up! I was not looking forward to tomorrow until I read this! You guys being excited about the workout makes me excited too!!
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    Just finished it! Was awesome! lost my place a few times and looked like I was having some sort of fit at points, but other than my lack of coordination I love it :D
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started today too! :) i modified about 30% of the workout... which is still hard when your muscles are burning. i need to get myself a polar
  • moxy28
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Stay focused!! We can do it! @120MELO Way to rally!!
  • runningkathy
    runningkathy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Happy to join in. I started today and completed cardio this morning. I'd say I did the modified moves about 50% of the time. Looking forward to tomorrow! (Remind me of this in a few weeks. ;) )
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday so did Speed 1.0 this morning. What an uncoordinated mess I am lol! Might take a bit to master this one. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow already
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday so did Speed 1.0 this morning. What an uncoordinated mess I am lol! Might take a bit to master this one. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow already

+1.

Loving the under 30 min work out and that I am building up a sweat by the end.

Shaun T with hair is a little odd though (previously completed the Insanity workout where he is clean shaven).
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started today! It was brutal but that is what I am looking for. Cant wait until tomorrow!
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started today. Pretty much all of it was with the mod but I burned lots of calories!
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I will begin at 8pm - the time I scheduled with the hubs
  • marinatoch
    marinatoch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did
  • moxy28
    Options
    I started today. Pretty much all of it was with the mod but I burned lots of calories!
    Me Too!!
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I also started yesterday and while Speed 1.0 kicked my behind today, I loved every second of it! I can't wait until tomorrow!
  • musclegirl50
    musclegirl50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hello all, I'm a newbie and I started this yesterday and my big inspiration 6 year old daughter was doing it with me. She really pumps me up and ask me this morning before school if we're going to do T25 again today. I told her I will after you go to bed...so she was a little bummed out :ohwell: I've got to tell you, I was sore as crap this morning, it kicked my butt and I loved every min. of it.
  • moxy28
    Options
    My 6y/o is my workout buddy sometimes too! She is a health nut! LOL! Come on mama! Is that healthy?? She keeps me in check! LOL! Cutest thing ever! Love it!