Almost to the 2 Week Mark!

Options
TheMrsCole
TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
How is everyone feeling and doing?

I have not seen any weight loss but I have incorporated weight lifting and two-a-days into my normal routine. I now complete 2-a-Days Monday - Thursday, Friday and Saturday I workout once in the morning, and Sunday is a rest day! Here is what my week will look like:

Monday: 5am - C25K
6:15pm - Weight Class

Tuesday: 5am - 20 min Cardio - Stronglifts 5x5
6:30 - Kickboxing Class

Wednesday: 5am - C25K
6:15 - Weight Class

Thursday: 5am - 20 min Cardio - Stronglifts 5x5
6:30 - Kickboxing Class

Friday: 5am - C25K

Saturday: 9am - Step Class
10am - Stronglifts 5x5

Sunday: REST DAY!

Replies

• NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have not had weight loss, one pound on, one pound off (the same pound which I suspect has separation anxiety) and so on. However I put on a belt yesterday that a few months ago I couldn't even buckle and I was on the third hole down. I was like Forget you Scale! YAY! LOL. I am feeling great although a bit frustrated with the scale not mirroring my belt loops, I am just going to keep moving!
    My husband is gone so my workout looks like this

Monday, Tues, Thurs.: 30min Noon Zumba Class and Evening 60min Zumba Class

Wed: Noon Zumba

Friday: 30min Noon treadmill (last week anyway) hope to continue to incorporate.

Sat and Sunday: Not much... I would like to get moving more on the weekends. plus I tend to eat more which is what I suspect is hindering my weight loss.
  • squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am down another pound this week so that's a total of 2lbs since this group started.

I have really been trying to control my eating more, I eat amazing during the week then bad on the weekend or some evenings. This week my man and I decided to ensure we are eating healthier at those times. (until he goes back up north and its all me)

I have bumped up my work out but still need to get it up some more, my goal is 5-6 days a week. and i'm not quiet there yet. I usually do gym cardio/weights, Zumba and water classes (to help motivate a friend)

something is better then nothing but I am getting married in less than 4 months so I need to pull the rains in some more.

based on my goals I should be 9lbs further is year. :( staying postive
  • jasmine_20
    Options
    hey everyone keep your head up the weight will come off I have lost 13.5 pounds I am now back in the 200"s thank god I can see the difference. so don't lose hope. If I can do it so can you and im only 22 years of age