Day 3 (30DS challenge)

Options
dani_ban
dani_ban Posts: 243 Member
Super sore, but I'm going to push through it....

Replies

• ecu_jules
    ecu_jules Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get to it soon.I am usually going to try to do it during mid-morning nap after feeding and pumping,but today didn't go as plan since LO was awake when I finished pumping :cry:
  • dani_ban
    Options
    Julie, hopefully your LO naps good for you to get a workout in. :smile:
  • dani_ban
    Options
    I shredded and it actually wasn't too bad. I'm having a hard time walking up and down the stairs, but I think working out has helped. I sort of crashed on the bicycle crunches, but I'll get there!

Work is closed due to the snow storm so all the running around for nothing, but at least I can rest today!!!

Danielle
  • jtmt21
    jtmt21 Posts: 39
    Options
    Got it in. Barely. My LO hasn't been much for napping today unless I'm holding him. Pretty sure working out every day will be a struggle. My thought is if I cannot fit in shred, I will wear him and walk on the treadmill. Any other workout ideas you can do when wearing LO?
  • ecu_jules
    ecu_jules Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I got it in finally! LO Has had a bad Monday,but finally settled in and just watched me workout from his vibrating chair. I love the vibrating chair!
  • yellifish
    yellifish Posts: 15
    Options
    Just finished :)
  • dani_ban
    Options
    I love our vibrating chair too. I wish I would have had one with my DS. I think we just held him for the first 6 months of his life. haha!!

Glad you were able to get your workout in everyone!!!