Introduce ourselves

Options
Tina2Cats
Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
Hi, I'm Tina and I'm finishing up the 30 Day Shred this weekend before beginning 6w6p on Monday. I have lost inches with the shred, but not much weight due to my poor eating habits. I have gained strength & endurance as well as stamina. The shred has been a challenge at all 3 levels, but I feel much better having done it.

I currently weigh 183 and my desired weight is between 125 - 130. With hard work and determination, I can get to my desired weight by summer or the end of the year. I think Jillian can help. I plan to do her dvd's this year as well as work on changing my eating habits.

I look forward to 6w6p on Monday. I already watched level 1 last night and it looks very challenging, but I'm up to it. I look forward to strengthening my abs and losing more weight and inches. Jillian is tough as nails in this one, too.

Which JM dvd's have you done and which results have you gotten from them? Other dvd's are ok, too. If you are already doing 6w6p, what do you think of it so far?

This is our group and I encourage you to post any time.

Welcome,

Tina

Replies

• theodosiou23
    theodosiou23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm Maria I'm 5'11 and 180lbs. I want to get down to about 155lbs so I have a bit to go. This is going to be my morning routine then I'm going to do alternate between 30 day shred and some Davina DVD's in the evenings. I've already been going for about 3 weeks and this morning noticed a change in my ab area so want to boost it with this 6 week blast!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ann.
    I do this and 30DS M-F everyday. I do backside for beginners on Saturday, then I DO NOTHING on Sunday. :-)
    I'm about 5'5 and about 140 lbs. I don't own a scale. I just just want to tighten up and tone.
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    Nice to meet both of you ladies. Ann, I have considered doing frontside and backside for beginners. Still may. Your schedule sounds pretty good.

Maria, sounds like you're off and running. Awesome!

Again, a very warm welcome to both of you! :smile:
  • rodesa
    rodesa Posts: 3
    Options
    Happy bday Tina! Today I' m celebrating my half-birthday! Lol. My name is Rode, and today I'll have my rest day, I began 6w6p last wednesday, it felts so damn good! I'm 118lbs now, need to go down to 110, I'm just 5' tall, but my body needs lots of tonning, after 2 children, everything seems saggy and jelly :( but we're on the path, right? I didn't take measuments, just my weight and pictures. Good luck today!
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    Hi Rode, nice to meet you. it's great you are close to your desired weight and toning. I am working on weight loss and toning and yes, we are on the same path. I made a measurements post if you want to post measurements there.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for starting this group, Tina!

I did 30DS and completed it a little over a week ago, maybe two weeks, I'm not sure. It took me about 45 days, and I lost 3 inches from my waist.

I have done 6W6P a few times, but I haven't been doing any DVD workout every day in a little while. I've recently added weights to my workouts, so I am doing strength training every other day. Otherwise, I hit the treadmill and stationary bike pretty regularly, and walk outside and hike when I have the chance.

I've been slacking this last week, and tweaking my calorie goals with so-so results. I need to get back on track!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicci :) I am 5'6" and 152.6 pounds. My goal weight is 135 so I am getting close to the 10-pound plateau.

I have done 30DS and Ripped in 30 consequetively (over the summer) and I lost about 9 pounds and 20 inches (total around my body.. so about 2-3 inches each place I measured)

I dropped the ball last semester going to school, but I am trying to stick with the workout DVD again cause I have been in the 150s for way too long now.

I also own Blast Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones (if you don't want to be able to move for days its a good choice!)
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    cjsacto and nicci93, welcome to the group!

cjsacto, congrats on completing the shred and losing inches. You accomplished something! It's cool that you add weights to your workouts. I have yet to do that.

Congrats nicci93 on getting to your goal weight. It's great you're going to school. I know that keeps you busy. I also know plateau's are frustrating. boo! Wow! you did the shred and RI30 with wonderful results. I have yet to to RI30.
  • rodesa
    rodesa Posts: 3
    Options
    I couldn´t come before, I didn´t find the forum on my tablet, so I´m here. I finished 2 weeks ago the 6W6P with excellent results, feeling better and stronger, but kinda recover some of the lost weight, I believe in muscle mass, ´cause I look slimmer. I began last monday the Supreme 90 Day workout videos with Tom Holland, and I´m pretty amazed of the results! Eating clean and making my routines, but I´m still 82 days away of the final results. If you finish this 6w6p with Jillian you will find Tom Holland Supreme very doable (not like P90 and Insanity), refreshing, and challenging. You can find´em online on amazon, may be at walmart or big lots by less than $20. I´ll post pictures later, now I´m the "before" phase, haha.
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    I got really sick as I was beginning level 2 of 6w6p and never completed it. Anyway, I am now doing RI30 week 1 and it is pretty tame and will return to 6w6p at a later time.
  • Izicus
    Izicus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Seems this thread has been dead for awhile but thought I would post anyways to see who is still active.

My names Izy and I am starting up 6 week 6 pack tonight. I have had success doing 30 Day Shred in the past and am looking forward to getting over my plateau and toning up before summer gets here.