Anyone not doing 30DS?

Options
cortycrazy
cortycrazy Posts: 61 Member
I wish I could, but unfortunately this mama has no room!!

So, I'm curious as to hitting the gym, walking, etc! Maybe we can have a little check in post each day too!!

Replies

• scienceteacherAK
    scienceteacherAK Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No space in my house either... I bought the dang DVD without knowing how much space was needed. I plan on starting with walking and rejoining my gym when I feel more comfortable leaving my little one.
  • jessicastark99
    Options
    I had back surgery a few years ago, and a lot of the time my back is pretty ok but currently it's not. I think nursing has really messed it up since I sit for long periods of time and slightly hunched over (I'm 5'9"). So right now my exercise will be walking. I'd like to add in stretching and arm exercises too.
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    I'm not doing the 30 day shred. I have been using an elliptical and I am hoping my DF invests in a weight set soon. Right now I try to do 20-30 min of cardio 5-6 days a week. It varies since my LO doesn't always want to sleep during my DDs nap. Eventually I wouldn't like to do 45 min or longer of cardio. I also do ab, arm, and leg exercises. I am seeing some muscle tone coming back I just really want to get this weight off!
  • cortycrazy
    Options
    Love the elliptical :) can't wait to really get back into running, I miss it! I'm gonna attempt it again tonight, yesterday I worked out legs, so tonight it upper body/abs.

Determined to lose some inches and get back into my jeans!
  • nrf111
    nrf111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can't do it yet. Still on restrictions from the c section. :-( For now I am just walking and waiting to get the all clear to start running and lifting again.
  • cortycrazy
    Options
    I did the same while I was waiting- I was so anxious! I lifted really light and did lots of stretching.. I got the ok from my doc for that but it really helped so u could just jump right back into heavy working out
  • jessicastark99
    Options
    Not sure if we are doing a check in or not, but I walked 5 miles today with about 15 minutes walking up the steep hill leading to my neighborhood. Definitely got sweaty! Feels good to be getting in shape...I want to feel good about myself as the weather gets warmer. My weigh-in day is tomorrow, I am hoping to see some results. :)
  • cortycrazy
    Options
    Nightly check in for me!

Just cardio tonight... Night 3 of running.. Walked the incline on the treadmill and almost fell off bc my foot slipped lmao.
    My butt hurts from it tho! I'm really hoping to drop some weight and some
    Inches (or cm's) come weigh in day on Sunday!!!

On the plus side my wedding ring went on easy today! I usually gotta give it a little what for!!
  • jessicastark99
    Options
    Had a few too many Girl Scout cookies last night, good thing I only have 1 box! I did walk my daughter to and from school for a total of 60+ minutes today. Also, I have stayed on track for calories. I need to focus the rest of my evening on my H2O.

I was down 2.2 lbs this week, woo-hoo!
  • cortycrazy
    Options
    Mmm Girl Scout cookies.. I've had to refrain from getting them this year!

Stayed home Thursday, I was exhausted and wanted to cuddle my baby. So I did just that. :)

Upper body, arms and cardio yesterday. Definitely feeling my stamina come back, I'm able to run a little longer each time I try. Down .6 pounds since last weigh.. I know a few days early!

Cardio and leg day today.. I'm currenty warming up on the elliptical!