Day 16 - Check in

Options
Good morning all,

Day 16 is done, I noticed I wasn't as out of breath during some of the exercises but I was a little slower on level 1 drills today maybe because I felt I pushed myself a little more for the basketball jumps.
Squat jumps are now becoming bearable, maybe because I know they only las for 30 seconds each time!!!! I try not to look at the count down timer during them though as it seems to stand still sometimes!!!

Hope you all enjoyed day 16 xx

Replies

• Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started to cover the time remaining so i dont see it haha. may sound stupid, but not knowing what is left i push harder
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Done!

Some things were easier this morning! I'm noticing too that my heart rate doesn't take as long to get where I need it... before it took a few to get up there...

Have a great day everyone!!
  • KatyFace9801
    KatyFace9801 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    y'all. I don't know what's up with me, but I felt super lethargic all day yesterday & this morning nearly killed me!!! I mean, I did it. I didn't really start falling apart until the last circuit of the up, down, back, push ups, etc... but when it started to fall apart I mean... I was like "you can do this, Katy" and did one in and out and just nope. Just nope.

I mean, I finished even though I really, really didn't want to.
    A weak finish is still a finish!
  • jade_222
    jade_222 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Finished day 16, felt like it was getting better, have much better endurance and was able to push harder today, so overall I'm happy with today.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i worked so hard today! i'm so proud of myself! i really pushed to do everything and i'm so exhausted now!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Did it! *flop* I don't know why but I felt so lethargic as well! But I did my best and SOMETHING is better then NOTHING.
  • MizMouRin
    MizMouRin Posts: 52
    Options
    y'all. I don't know what's up with me, but I felt super lethargic all day yesterday & this morning nearly killed me!!! I mean, I did it. I didn't really start falling apart until the last circuit of the up, down, back, push ups, etc... but when it started to fall apart I mean... I was like "you can do this, Katy" and did one in and out and just nope. Just nope.

I mean, I finished even though I really, really didn't want to.
    A weak finish is still a finish!

I know exactly how you feel! I've had 2 days like that these past 2 weeks & still haven't pinpointed why.. I figured it was my diet.. & I still haven't been able to push all the way through on that last circuit, doing better though

Today I pulled a double, the Fit Test & the Plyo Cardio. I felt really good about my effort today But I still have a hard time getting through that floor work circuit at the end!
  • MountainMoverJosh
    Options
    [/quote]
    I know exactly how you feel! I've had 2 days like that these past 2 weeks & still haven't pinpointed why.. I figured it was my diet.. & I still haven't been able to push all the way through on that last circuit, doing better though

Today I pulled a double, the Fit Test & the Plyo Cardio. I felt really good about my effort today But I still have a hard time getting through that floor work circuit at the end!
    [/quote]
    ^
    Hey, we have all been there. I think everyone has a hard time getting through those level 1 drills. I was almost crying today it was so brutal.

Tomorrow it is Pure Cardio, and then to Recovery in same day...my "recovery" day was Tuesday, as it were.