Options
mel521
mel521 Posts: 74 Member
daily thread

Replies

• gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 1 done. I am behind schedule now from being out of town so much last week but I'm going to keep going. I bought a cute new running outfit and that was my motivation today!
  • curlydiamond
    Options
    Delighted to say w5d3 done and it was ok! haven't been able to run for 20 minutes since my teens. Actually looking forward to w6d1 now - bring it on!
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    we've done our second redo of w3. another pb. so must be doing ok.
    we have decided to do another modified week next week between weeks 3 and 4, and running for 4 minutes instead of 5 and increasing some of the walk periods slightly.
    personally i think we will be fine going straight to week 4, but im running as a team and we don't move on until we are all ready.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Just finished Zen Labs W5 D3...OMG kill me. This time I actually paid attention to the intervals (didn't do in the past and truly thought the voice forgot all about me).

What I can't understand, what is the rush? Why not extend the program a few more weeks and have the same intervals for those 3 days of the week? I mean D2 was like two 8 minute runs & a 5 min walk. D3 was run 20 miinutes. WHAT??? That's a HUGE jump and I'm guessing they are using the terminology COUCH very VERY loosely. LOL

I survived, small slow steps and got thru it w/o gasping. I'm sure it wasn't pretty though, LOL

Hope everyone else survived their run. Good luck to the M-W-F folks
  • DebinMelbourne
    DebinMelbourne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day off running for me, but I'm doing Pilates twice today. Pulled up quite well from the run yesterday.

Keep it up, team.
  • maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No running today, but well done all -- especially the week 5 people.
    You will inspire me for my next run.