How does everybody like the program so far

Options
I really like this program so far. Total Body Circuit is a beast!!

Replies

• fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying it. I like doing something different everyday. I had been doing Jillian Michaels workouts, with good results, but got fed up doing the exact same thing for a week for 10 days straight. T25 is kicking my butt, but I feel great afterwards. I'm excited to see where it takes me and where I end up. I agree with you, total body circuit IS a beast, but I liked it more than Speed 1.0
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love it. I like being sore but not too sore to move or bend throughout the day or the next morning. The 3rd day today was really hard for me, moving planks are not my thing so i modified alot. next week i will hopefully be able to pump it up a notch. My boyfriend watched me the first two times and he is thinking about doing it with me :)
  • micheledsc
    micheledsc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and liking it..I don't LOVE it, but I like the fact I've already lost an inch everywhere after ONE week! I found the Total Body one a bit harder only because they hardly show Tanya the modifier so I get kinda lost on what to do...I modify the best I can. My fav one so far is Abs, the 25 minutes literally flew by.
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    I think it's brilliant, I did a lot of running last year to get my cardio up but this is far better and it's a full body work out :D

The Total Body Circuit did kick my *kitten* a little :P
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i love it. i actually find myself looking forward to tomorrow's workout which is a great sign.

Is anyone doing supplemental workouts?
  • tigergem86
    tigergem86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im training for a 10k with a couch to 10k app. im on week 4.