Holly Total Body!

Options
moxy28
moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
Now that was a workout! I almost quit a few times but I took a sec and got right back in there! I think it will take me a while to nail that one! But I look forward to the day I can! How was it for you?? And who is ready for abs tomorrow??

Replies

• martynangus3113
    Options
    Not done it yet, I'm doing it this evening after the kids are in bed. Good to know its going to kill me though :P. Well done for sticking with it :D.

Also, I can't wait to do the abs one tomorrow :D
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing it this afternoon after I cook for the kids and husband... I was to sore this mornign to work out... I'm glad to know I will just bout die before I get my work out done.. I'm looking forward to doing it..
  • MelissaRettie
    MelissaRettie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it this afternoon! I actually did the stretch (Sunday's workout) this morning. I could barely flatten my feet to walk when I got up this AM. I heard the TBW was a beast! :)
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I liked it (I did it yesterday, the whole time difference thing). It was tough and I was a sweaty mess at the end, but I liked it more than Speed 1.0.
    I'm just watching the abs workout now to prep myself. I'll be doing that in about an hour. Eep!
  • bradutah
    bradutah Posts: 25
    Options
    Great Job everybody this group is killing the workouts. Total Body Circuit is a Beast!!!!
  • fe_nyx
    fe_nyx Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It helps having somewhere to check in, keeps me motivated :)
  • moxy28
    moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LOL! I didn't mean to worry you guys! Its a wonderful terrible! ;) We can do it! Umm... Cause we're AWESOME!
  • ATyghter
    ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just finished and I am wiped! I was afraid I was going to wake my daughter from her nap with all of my huffing and puffing. That was certainly a good workout. Tough but good.
  • martynangus3113
    Options
    Just done it now! I'm sure he just likes squats lol. DEAR god my legs :P

Bring on the Abs :D
  • savoy815
    savoy815 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The floor work in this one was BRUTA :sad: