Who would of thought eating makes u not hungry!

Options
I'm in my 2nd or 3rd week of my metabolism reset. I can't recall when I started. Usually when I start a "diet" i'm counting the days, a second at a time and HUNGRY! I eat about 2300+ calories a day and feel Thanksgiving stuffed all day (not complaining). I actually have no room in my belly to binge.

Progress so far during the metabolism reset:
start weight: 146.5 lbs
gained weight: 5lb 151.5
current weight: 147.5

So in 2 or 3 weeks I gained 1 lb. I think the initial weight gain was water weight.

Replies

• aliciab307
    aliciab307 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wtg! Rocking that reset!
  • jordymils
    jordymils Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yep safe to say that the initial gain was water weight. I gained nearly 2kg almost immediately when I started my reset, and ended up with a total gain of 4-5kg at the end of my 10 week reset. It took 3-4 weeks before I stopped feeling full aaaalllllll the time. But I went from eating ~1500 cals to 2400 cals and loved every mouthful haha. It will settle down and then you'll start to get really hungry again!! Sounds like you're doing well and on the right track :)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so amazing!! Please continue to keep us updated!
  • Marie80brown
    Options
    Yep safe to say that the initial gain was water weight. I gained nearly 2kg almost immediately when I started my reset, and ended up with a total gain of 4-5kg at the end of my 10 week reset. It took 3-4 weeks before I stopped feeling full aaaalllllll the time. But I went from eating ~1500 cals to 2400 cals and loved every mouthful haha. It will settle down and then you'll start to get really hungry again!! Sounds like you're doing well and on the right track :)

Thanx everyone. For the first time in my life i'm not overly obsessed with the weight gain. I think because I put it in my head that I wouldn't get to worried until I went over 10 lbs. I know I could possible gain more but I needed that number to help keep me sane. Jordymils, thanx for sharing your experience with me. I know everyone is different but it is nice to know what other that have gone through the process have achieved and experienced.