90-Day Fit. & Nutr. Challenge: Day #57 Measurement Monday

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
eb0300f1-ea46-4219-8924-1bead993af2a_zpsda3d7a37.png

Hello there challengers!!! How's everyone doing? How are those spreadsheet totals? Who is doing the AB Challenge with me? I've heard from Annette:smile: and Lora:smile: ! How's everyone else doing? Don't forget to post your measurements also today!

Replies

• ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am right on schedule with my weight loss for the 90 day challenge. I am only 13 pounds from my goal which makes me happy. It's going to be really hard to fight the desire to sprint to the end. I upped my calories to 1300, up from 1200, because I was just too hungry and fantasizing about food too much. It just was not sustainable for me.

I haven't been taking measurements as my fitness trainger does this for me on a quarterly basis, including taking caliper measurements. She tells me that my ideal weight is 8 pounds away, but I want that to be my top weight, so I'm going 5 pounds under, in which she gave her whole-hearted blessing. :wink: (She's the boss in the end, 'cause I sure cannot be relied upon to make good decisions where that is concerned.) :noway:

Be well everyone!

Roni
  • amccord2
    Options
    I am right on schedule with my weight loss for the 90 day challenge. I am only 13 pounds from my goal which makes me happy. It's going to be really hard to fight the desire to sprint to the end. I upped my calories to 1300, up from 1200, because I was just too hungry and fantasizing about food too much. It just was not sustainable for me.

I haven't been taking measurements as my fitness trainger does this for me on a quarterly basis, including taking caliper measurements. She tells me that my ideal weight is 8 pounds away, but I want that to be my top weight, so I'm going 5 pounds under, in which she gave her whole-hearted blessing. :wink: (She's the boss in the end, 'cause I sure cannot be relied upon to make good decisions where that is concerned.) :noway:

Be well everyone!

Roni

You are doing fabulous, Roni!:drinker: I thought that your daily caloric intake may be too low for your physical activity level. How do you determine your calories?
  • grasshoppermegan
    Options
    Both of you are an inspiration to me! Roni - I friend requested you! Amccord if you want to message me so I am up to speed that would be fantastic!!! Have a healthy day :) Megan
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well I'm officially down 10! :smokin: I am thrilled! Taking measurements tomorrow but I just bought new pants a size smaller so that's good for me!
    Angela loving the ab challenge!:love:
    This group is kicking it!!!
  • amccord2
    Options
    Well I'm officially down 10! :smokin: I am thrilled! Taking measurements tomorrow but I just bought new pants a size smaller so that's good for me!
    Angela loving the ab challenge!:love:
    This group is kicking it!!!

Woohoo!!!! Ten less pounds is 40 fewer pounds of pressure on the joints!!! I am so happy for you, and for me too!!!! Heck, everyone is making strides and seeing success!!!!! I didn't keep the last ab challenge going, but I am going for 30 days on this one!!!! Congrats!:drinker: Go for it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Knocked on my butt by the flu since Thursday, it was a bad one! Back to work today, and back to TRX this eve - still have chills and a weak stomache, but better than it was!
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YAY! Welcome back!! :flowerforyou: Sorry you've been sick ... but glad you're getting better! I had the flu in Jan ... it really sucked. Start back slowly and don't overdo!
    I'm back! Knocked on my butt by the flu since Thursday, it was a bad one! Back to work today, and back to TRX this eve - still have chills and a weak stomache, but better than it was!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Chelsea, glad you are feeling better!! :drinker:

Angela, I have been doing a set of the abs workout. I really like it. Havent done more than one due to lack of time. I also joined another abs challenge on facebook so I do that one as well. And of course teaching zumba and my weight trng program 3 days a week.

It is Ash Wed today, I gave up sugar and alcohol (haven't had alcohol since Nov so not really a sacrifice) for Lent. I also want to pray more and stay in more contact with my siblings. I was also thinking this morning while driving to work that I need to be more patient with the drivers out there. I can get in some road raging and yelling, with the windows up, sometimes. :noway: :ohwell:

:flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I thought I was back, my body said otherwise. My TRX instructor actually spoke to me after class and asked if I was ok, apparently I was a little green in the face : ) The best way to get back on track is just to force yourself though - I just got home from work and want to sleep, but I'm going to make myself run on the treadmill, then go to bed nice and early.
  • amccord2
    Options
    I thought I was back, my body said otherwise. My TRX instructor actually spoke to me after class and asked if I was ok, apparently I was a little green in the face : ) The best way to get back on track is just to force yourself though - I just got home from work and want to sleep, but I'm going to make myself run on the treadmill, then go to bed nice and early.

I agree that you have to jump back in the saddle, but please take it slowly!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well!!!! :drinker: :drinker: Chelsea, glad you are feeling better!! :drinker:

Angela, I have been doing a set of the abs workout. I really like it. Havent done more than one due to lack of time. I also joined another abs challenge on facebook so I do that one as well. And of course teaching zumba and my weight trng program 3 days a week.

It is Ash Wed today, I gave up sugar and alcohol (haven't had alcohol since Nov so not really a sacrifice) for Lent. I also want to pray more and stay in more contact with my siblings. I was also thinking this morning while driving to work that I need to be more patient with the drivers out there. I can get in some road raging and yelling, with the windows up, sometimes. :noway: :ohwell:

:flowerforyou:

Great goals!!! :flowerforyou: Day three for me with the ABS challenge. I get so out of breath when I do it, it's amazing!!! Like walking up several flights of stairs. I may be trying to go to quickly. :grumble: